CPU TEMPS

Eugee_lim

hey guys just wanted to ask you guys what kind of free program do you guys use to monitor the temps on your computer??

and also what is the normal temp. on an APU? an a8 to be exact.

THANKS IN ADVANCE!! 

hey guys just wanted to ask you guys what kind of free program do you guys use to monitor the temps on your computer??

THANKS IN ADVANCE!! 

Normal temps depend on what you are doing, If your cpu is idling at 60 degrees then that is a problem. If you are doing very cpu oriented tasks, it shouldnt go above 80

I use real temp to monitor my cpu temps

Im so patriotic, I piss red white and blue. My doctor told me it was pancreatic cancer, I told him to SHUT HIS COMMIE MOUTH.

-A shotgun wielding redneck

For APU's the only accurate programs I've found are AMD Overdrive and whatever programs the motherboard has. APU temps are messed up and are pretty inaccurate.

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

Softmodded Fat PS2 w/ 80GB HDD, and a Dreamcast.

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

THANKS IN ADVANCE!! 

use speed fan or HWINFO :) 

Core Temp.

Where I hang out: The Garage - Car Enthusiast Club

My cars: 2006 Mazda RX-8 (MT) | 2014 Mazda 6 (AT) | 2009 Honda Jazz (AT)

PC Specs

Indonesia

CPU: i5-4690 | Motherboard: MSI B85-G43 | Memory: Corsair Vengeance 2x4GB | Power Supply: Corsair CX500 | Video Card: MSI GTX 970

Storage: Kingston V300 120GB & WD Blue 1TB | Network Card: ASUS PCE-AC56 | Peripherals: Microsoft Wired 600 & Logitech G29 + Shifter

Australia 

CPU: Ryzen 3 2200G | Motherboard: MSI - B450 Tomahawk | Memory: Mushkin - 8GB (1 x 8GB) | Storage: Mushkin 250GB & Western Digital - Caviar Blue 1TB
Video Card: GIGABYTE - RX 580 8GB | Case: Corsair - 100R ATX Mid Tower | Power Supply: Avolv 550W 80+ Gold

I use Core Temp for my CPU and GPU Temp for my GPU.

SN: I found out that RealTemp doesn't work for AMD CPUs. (Mine anyways)

CPU: AMD FX-6100 OC'd to 4.5GHz  - GPU: GT 630  -  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB - RAM: G.Skill Ripjaw X 8GB - Case: NZXT Source 210 (Black) - Cooling: CM Seidon 120M

Update Plans: New graphics card

Laptop: Lenovo Yoga 3 (14 Inch) - Phone: Galaxy S6 32GB (White) running Lollipop - Watch: Samsung Gear Live (Black)

speccy.

it's reliable and free, form the same creators as CC cleaner.

it also gives a direct overview of all your other hardware, along with temps of the GPU, CPU, drive's and IIRC the motherboard.

May the light have your back and your ISO low.