Cant Talk to Skyrim NPC

matto97

I just made my own follower for Skyrim but when i walk up to him and pres E nothing happens i cant interact with him. why, and how do i fix it?

Desktop: CPU: I7-5820K GPU: 980Ti, 750Ti PhysX Mobo: MSI X99A SLI PLUS RAM: 4x4 Kingston DDR4 2400MHz OS: Win10
Storage: 250GB Samsung Evo, 3TB WD Black and Green FIRESTRIKE, Reason for dedicated PhysX Card.

Peripherals: Screen: 3x BenQ VZ2350 Mouse: Razer Naga Keyboard: Some Dell Thing Sound: Razer Tiamat, 5.1 Logitech Surround Speakers

got all the latest patches for bug fixes installed?

you made him threw a script? then you most likely have to add some sort of follower script. if thats not working. cancel him out and try again

i just followed some youtube vid showing how to use Creation Kit to make a follower. did every thing the guy sed and its all up to date

Desktop: CPU: I7-5820K GPU: 980Ti, 750Ti PhysX Mobo: MSI X99A SLI PLUS RAM: 4x4 Kingston DDR4 2400MHz OS: Win10
Storage: 250GB Samsung Evo, 3TB WD Black and Green FIRESTRIKE, Reason for dedicated PhysX Card.

Peripherals: Screen: 3x BenQ VZ2350 Mouse: Razer Naga Keyboard: Some Dell Thing Sound: Razer Tiamat, 5.1 Logitech Surround Speakers

and also i made my caricter a battlemage. but when in combat he wont use his sword only his magic

i just followed some youtube vid showing how to use Creation Kit to make a follower. did every thing the guy sed and its all up to date

go back threw the process and make sure you havent left any obvious errors...

the problem with messing around with kits is when there are updates they can sometime be dysfunctional. not to mention all modification of games come with bugs.

your best bet is to save your game file and reinstall the game and do some serious reading maybe hit up a skyrim mod forum.

i bet within a post or 2 you can find a work around or info on a up to date kit to use on a skyrim forum

lol its fine i worked out my Relation ship setings didnt save :P did it 5 times befor it saved. so got it now :D. the only prob i have now is he only uses magic in combat and not his sword aswell

lol its fine i worked out my Relation ship setings didnt save :P did it 5 times befor it saved. so got it now :D. the only prob i have now is he only uses magic in combat and not his sword aswell

depending on class a battlemag would use axes and magic but I would suslect a Spell sword would use swords and magic. Not a clue if im kn the right track but if their are class specific items for NPC's that could be your issue. Or even an equiped item list lf some sort.