Gaming related business starting

MayflowerGaming

So i recently branched off my current small business to sell to a more specific crowd, Currently I carry a small line of quality hand built amps, I use one myself and I wouldn't be able to bring myself to play games without one at this point. I find them to especially great with shooters like bf3 and arma. But sales are what you would call slow, So Im curious, What do you guys think i should do? or where i should reach out to? Any questions feel free to ask

Try going to audio forums 

I dont know many but this is one i know of.

http://www.audiokarma.org/

Make a facebook ad or something. 

If you dont already, make a website.

Just kind of go around and advertise your store but dont be obnoxious about it. 

hope this helps. good luck to.

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

Yeah, advertise, and create a social media presence. Maybe try and create a business relationship with some other business, or try and get in some video game competition. You could also try and go to trade shows. Whatever it is, just get your name out there and create a customer base that will help you get other customers. Good luck!

Get yourself known. Approach companies about your product and see if they could do some sort of deal with your product. Get on Facebook/Twitter and see if you could do giveaways on your products to get more presence because if people get something for free they will most likely try it out. If they like it they will tell others!

Setup: i5 4670k @ 4.2 Ghz, Corsair H100i Cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB Ram @ 1600 Mhz, MSI Z87-GD65 Motherboard, Corsair GS700 2013 edition PSU, MSI GTX 770 Lightning, Samsung EVO 120 SSD + 2TB&1TB Seagate Barracudas, BenQ XL2411T Monitor, Sennheiser HD 598 Headphones + AntLion ModMic 4.0