Sexy PC

Get some sleeved cables or sleeve them yourself. Stock cables ruin any build, no matter how much effort you put into making the rest look nice

h75 is a waste of money. Either go 240mm radiator, otherwise air coolers will always be cheaper/perform better/more silent

CPU: Intel Core i7 2600k | Mootherboard: ASUS P8z68v-Pro | GPU: EVGA GTX780Ti 3GB | RAM: Kingston HyperX Genesis 8GB (4GBx2) 1600mhz | PSU: Corsair AX760 | STORAGE: Samsung 840 Pro 512GB | COOLER: Noctua NH-C14 | CASE: Fractal Design Define R4 Pearl Black | Operating SystemWindows 7 Professional 64-bit |

h75 is a waste of money. Either go 240mm radiator, otherwise air coolers will always be cheaper/perform better/more silent

This is a small case, and I'd only go for something around $120 for water cooling. Any suggestions?

This is a small case, and I'd only go for something around $120 for water cooling. Any suggestions?

I'd get rid of the case and use a S340. Better looks and cheaper. 

For the budget and selection I guess it's okay but maybe a different color scheme I don't think red really goes the greatest with white but meh.

The exampled is a monochrome content creation build that I'm prospecting.

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/9YrnrH

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

For the budget and selection I guess it's okay but maybe a different color scheme I don't think red really goes the greatest with white but meh.

Sweet mother of gaben, a $7000 budget?

Are you retarded? That's a $7600 build!

just get a really nice air coooler

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT

first of all are you try to fit a build coulor in you have like white, black and red i would just go wite and black change the graphics card to a

Galax GeForce GTX 970 Hall Of Fame 4GB becaues it fits your colour and the ram/memory to

Kingston Hyper X Fury HX318C10FWK2/8 8GB (2x4GB) White and it will look much much better

IAN :o

Are you retarded? That's a $7600 build!

Firstly it was an example and secondly, just because I'm prospecting something certainly doesn't mean I'd do it.

I was simply displaying something that had a color scheme and influenced decisions on storage, ram, cpu cooler, etc. 

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

Honestly, unless you're getting one of those expandable closed loops, or getting a closed loop for your GPU, I'd stick with air cooling. I can't stand AIO coolers because of their pump noise.

CPU: Intel Core i7 2600k | Mootherboard: ASUS P8z68v-Pro | GPU: EVGA GTX780Ti 3GB | RAM: Kingston HyperX Genesis 8GB (4GBx2) 1600mhz | PSU: Corsair AX760 | STORAGE: Samsung 840 Pro 512GB | COOLER: Noctua NH-C14 | CASE: Fractal Design Define R4 Pearl Black | Operating SystemWindows 7 Professional 64-bit |