Computer Build

If it's still under warranty then you should contact Razer to see if they can refund you or send you a new one.

I got it when my moms face burnt, she was in the hospital a few weeks ago I was with my uncle and he got it for my birthday from amazon and he lives pretty far, 45 mins.

Go here :)

Motherboard: ASRock H97M Anniversary Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($60.98 @ Newegg) 

Video Card: Sapphire Radeon R7 260X 2GB Video Card  ($114.99 @ Newegg) 

Case: NZXT Source 210 (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case  ($37.99 @ SuperBiiz) 

Other:  OS ($50.00)

Total: $474.41

Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available

Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-03-29 21:21 EDT-0400

If bought no parts yet, then I would recommend this build. It performs around the same as the Boson (uses same processor and gpu, and can overclock so it's pretty much the same)

After MIR , and buying a second hand operating system, it is ~$450 dollars, but without MIR is 474.

Current Desktop Build | 2200G | RX 580 4GB | 8GB RAM | CTRL | Logitech G Pro Wireless

Laptop | 2018 MBA 256/16GB | MX Master 

I'm sorry but that card costs too much I would get something from the Gtx line if I had that much to spend, Remember I am only 12

The 260X is a little over $100 is some places. Check PCPartPicker.com as they should list where you can buy things at the lowest prices.

Anyways, anything under the 260X isn't worth your time so I would suggest saving up or buying a used GPU.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

If you watch Linus' video on low end graphics cards, you'll know that he HATES them.

Save up a couple of bucks and buy a more expensive PC that's closer to $500, so it won't bottleneck an HD 7770, GTX 750Ti, or r7 260 (my GPU recommendations if you're dead set on Austin's Boson). You'll easily double the performance and get something that works well as a PC rather than some silicon thrown together.

If you really can't save any money, then wait a couple years. It's not worth wasting $300 now and not being able to use that $300 in the future to upgrade.

I wish you all the best in PC building for such a young guy and hope that this helps :D

Thank you I made a pc on CyberPowerPC quite a while ago and thought if it was any good I'll link ya it might not show up but I added 8 gigs of ram http://www.cyberpowerpc.com/system/Zeus_Mini-I_100

Motherboard: ASRock H97M Anniversary Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($60.98 @ Newegg) 
Case: NZXT Source 210 (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case  ($37.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Other:  OS ($50.00)
Total: $474.41
Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-03-29 21:21 EDT-0400

If bought no parts yet, then I would recommend this build. It performs around the same as the Boson (uses same processor and gpu, and can overclock so it's pretty much the same)
After MIR , and buying a second hand operating system, it is ~$450 dollars, but without MIR is 474.

I didnt buy any parts yet and I would like to know what the ram is please :D

I love it so many people are actually responding to a 12 year old that thinks hes a "gamer" xD I am not saying I am not xD

Are you asking what RAM is or what that ram is. If you are asking what RAM I pick brand wise, it is literally the same RAM from one of his older Boson builds. (Austin Evans) It is a reputable company, and should work for an extended period of time.

Current Desktop Build | 2200G | RX 580 4GB | 8GB RAM | CTRL | Logitech G Pro Wireless

Plus I would like to see if there is a step by step video of assembling that beast because this is my first time building a pc 

Are you asking what RAM is or what that ram is. If you are asking what RAM I pick brand wise, it is literally the same RAM from one of his older Boson builds. (Austin Evans) It is a reputable company, and should work for an extended period of time.

I am asking how much ram there is on it because I need at least 8 gigs.

I love it so many people are actually responding to a 12 year old that thinks hes a "gamer" xD I am not saying I am not xD

A gamer is anyone that plays games, and doesn't have to be "good". (Not saying you are, or are not)

Age doesn't really matter. (To an extent, 12 is fine)

I am asking how much ram there is on it because I need at least 8 gigs.

In that case 8 gigabytes, lol.

edit: if you are confused, the build I posted appears to say 4, but in reality comes with 2 sticks of 4 GB RAM, which when added up will equal 8 Gigabytes.

Thank you I made a pc on CyberPowerPC quite a while ago and thought if it was any good I'll link ya it might not show up but I added 8 gigs of ram http://www.cyberpowerpc.com/system/Zeus_Mini-I_100

I can't recommend that build... Its using onboard graphics, and they're sucking money out of you for things you don't need. Don't buy a cyberpower PC unless you really hate building your own, which it appears you don't. Refer to zololslavez's build for something that looks great for the price range.

The RAM in the PC is Crucial which is a reputable brand that you don't have to be worried about.

Dual Boot Windows & Hackintosh

CPU: Intel 4790K | Motherboard: ASUS Maximus Hero Vii | GPU: Zotac AMP! Extreme GTX 970 | Display: ASUS PB278Q | Case: Phantom 630 | PSU: Corsair HX1000i 

Canada eh? 

edit: if you are confused, the build I posted appears to say 4, but in reality comes with 2 sticks of 4 GB RAM, which when added up will equal 8 Gigabytes.

lol xD ok I will try and assemble that and save up for like 2 months to get everything and a decent mechanical keyboard because I do not have one.

I can't recommend that build... Its using onboard graphics, and they're sucking money out of you for things you don't need. Don't buy a cyberpower PC unless you really hate building your own, which it appears you don't. Refer to zololslavez's build for something that looks great for the price range.

The RAM in the PC is Crucial which is a reputable brand that you don't have to be worried about.

I accdently quoted you xD. And sure I won't buy from them unless I have to :D thanks for the info I would've bought that looking like a dumbass

It says it is 8 gigs of ballistix crucial memory :D 

If you're broke now you can always install some distro of Linux until you can afford Windows for games. Minecraft, for example, is available on major distros like Mint and Ubuntu if that's your thing.

How'd you know xD and i play tf2 sometimes

EVGA GeForce GT 740 1GB FTW (hopfully in your budget its an aproxament becaues i living australia) maby this or you could try go for second hand (most probally the best option)

IAN :o

Okay, and if for whatever reason you don't want to build it yourself, there's some retailer (I know NCIX does but they're CAN) that will build it for you for a fee (along with the "fee" of not being able to shop from more than 1 retailer).

I accdently quoted you xD. And sure I won't buy from them unless I have to :D thanks for the info I would've bought that looking like a dumbass

It says it is 8 gigs of ballistix crucial memory :D

I said it's a reputable brand... meaning they're good... so if it's cheap you should buy from them. Don't NOT buy from them just because you think that they suck or something. 

Dual Boot Windows & Hackintosh

CPU: Intel 4790K | Motherboard: ASUS Maximus Hero Vii | GPU: Zotac AMP! Extreme GTX 970 | Display: ASUS PB278Q | Case: Phantom 630 | PSU: Corsair HX1000i 

Canada eh? 

Get this or similar:

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Pentium G3258 3.2GHz Dual-Core Processor  ($49.99 @ Micro Center) 
Motherboard: MSI H81M-P33 Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($43.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Case: Rosewill FBM-01 MicroATX Mini Tower Case  ($29.99 @ Amazon) 
Power Supply: EVGA 430W 80+ Certified ATX Power Supply  ($32.99 @ Amazon) 
Total: $370.44
Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-03-29 21:36 EDT-0400

I can go into detail about all the parts if you want

G3258 @ 4.5 | 8GB Team Vulcan RAM | 128GB Kingston V300 SSD (I didn't know what I was doing when I bought it) | MSI H81I Motherboard | Corsair H55 with Noctua NF-P12 | EVGA SSC GTX 960 4GB | OCZ 550W Fully Modular PSU with Noctua NF-A14 | Cooler Master Elite 130 (Soon to be something cool)

Okay, and if for whatever reason you don't want to build it yourself, there's some retailer (I know NCIX does but they're CAN) that will build it for you for a fee (along with the "fee" of not being able to shop from more than 1 retailer).

ALright I will probably do that

Get this or similar:

Get this or similar:

Linus used that grapics card on his video about cheap bad grapics card and he said it was a lot better and a lot less

A bios refresh will not be an enjoyable experience for a new builder.

ALright I will probably do that

Linus used that grapics card on his video about cheap bad grapics card and he said it was a lot better and a lot less

He used a R7 240, in which said is terrible, and SUGGESTED the R7 260x (at least the HD variant)

EVGA GeForce GT 740 1GB FTW (hopfully in your budget its an aproxament becaues i living australia) maby this or you could try go for second hand (most probally the best option)

I guess I could push my budget a little and buy that :)

He used a R7 240, in which said is terrible, and SUGGESTED the R7 260x (at least the HD variant)

Yeah he did but he used the R7 270 I think its called to comapre right? or am i wrong?

Yeah he did but he used the R7 270 I think its called to comapre right? or am i wrong?

He used a R7 260X towards the end in benchmark comparison.

it doesnt need it

G3258 @ 4.5 | 8GB Team Vulcan RAM | 128GB Kingston V300 SSD (I didn't know what I was doing when I bought it) | MSI H81I Motherboard | Corsair H55 with Noctua NF-P12 | EVGA SSC GTX 960 4GB | OCZ 550W Fully Modular PSU with Noctua NF-A14 | Cooler Master Elite 130 (Soon to be something cool)