TheDarkDefiner

GlitchyHD

5d5a1c6d9be3fbe2a452080bb0d1096a.png

:33

No problem

Please refrain from calling people a prick as some people may take offense to such a term.

:D Thanks, prooves I aint crazy :)

Lets all ripperoni in pepperoni

Please dont go around insulting people. Your picture dose not make any sense. Its suspicious. I have used a LOT of systems, never seen a "," in there

I hope you know in most European countries they use , instead of . to separate numbers.

CPU: i7 5820K @ 4.00GHz Mobo: ASUS X99-DELUXE LGA 2011-v3RAM: Corsair LPX 64GB Quad-Channel DDR4 @ 2400MHzGPU: GTX 970 x2 SLI | Storage: 250 GB AMD SSD x 4 Raid 0

I hope you know in most European countries they use , instead of . to separate numbers.

There still is supposed to be another 0

i do have windows 8.1 skin and rainmeter skins running :P might change some things i dunno but its 16 gigs of ram :P if you dont belive me i do not care

Hold on, where did you buy your Windows from?

Hold on, where did you buy your Windows from?

At the end of the day if he is lying about his system specs then he is just sad, but given my knowledge of European countries and the way numbers work over there I will give him the benefit of the doubt. Still he could always post a speccy pic or something like that. I am not sure if that will also use the same number format that windows does.

CPU: i7 5820K @ 4.00GHz Mobo: ASUS X99-DELUXE LGA 2011-v3RAM: Corsair LPX 64GB Quad-Channel DDR4 @ 2400MHzGPU: GTX 970 x2 SLI | Storage: 250 GB AMD SSD x 4 Raid 0

:D Thanks, prooves I aint crazy :)

But being not crazy is boring.

At the end of the day if he is lying about his system specs then he is just sad, but given my knowledge of European countries and the way numbers work over there I will give him the benefit of the doubt. Still he could always post a speccy pic or something like that. I am not sure if that will also use the same number format that windows does.

I live in Europe and mine uses a dot. Basically the reason this is because some people were mistaking dots for commas in numbers so they actually instead wanted a space. So comma is peculair but enough of this.

Steve

But being not crazy is boring.

I live in Europe and mine uses a dot. Basically the reason this is because some people were mistaking dots for commas in numbers so they actually instead wanted a space. So comma is peculair but enough of this.

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/337226-is-this-photo-legit/

As shown in this thread other members in European countries have , instead of dots. But this truly is silly to get heated on, either way if those are your specs enjoy em and game on :)

#Norway its the norwegain version converted to english wich means thats the reson casue the norwegain version says 16,0

NORWAY FOR THE WIN! 

Please dont go around insulting people. Your picture dose not make any sense. Its suspicious. I have used a LOT of systems, never seen a "," in there

Just checked bro. None. It says "6.00"

Remember a wise man once said, "You'll most likely hear/see more bad reviews from products than good, because if they get a good product, they won't bother to write a review, and if they got a bad product, they'll complain about the product" ~ SoftenButterCream

There is no comma in a windows information picture

He probably isnt in the US or Canada, From the looks of it he is from Norway. Software varies from country to country with how it spells specific things. Maybe instead of a "." its a "," I have seen that before.

hey guys, like other people I'd like to point out that many countries in Europe do actually use a comma instead of a period for a decimal point. If you look on this list: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Decimal_mark#Countries_using_Arabic_numerals_with_decimal_comma you can see that Norway does indeed use a comma as a decimal point. I hope this settles it.

Pro Tip: don't use flash when taking pictures of your build; use a longer exposure instead. Prop up your camera with something (preferably a tripod) if necessary.

if you use retarded/autistic/etc to mean stupid please gtfo

He probably isnt in the US or Canada, From the looks of it he is from Norway. Software varies from country to country with how it spells specific things. Maybe instead of a "." its a "," I have seen that before.

hey guys, like other people I'd like to point out that many countries in Europe do actually use a comma instead of a period for a decimal point. If you look on this list: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Decimal_mark#Countries_using_Arabic_numerals_with_decimal_comma you can see that Norway does indeed use a comma as a decimal point. I hope this settles it.

Guys can you also notice that there is only 1 damn 0?

Nope, I sense photoshop.

It should look like - 

Ignore the no WEI, windows 8 removed that

Guys can you also notice that there is only 1 damn 0?

in your own picture there is only one 0

Pro Tip: don't use flash when taking pictures of your build; use a longer exposure instead. Prop up your camera with something (preferably a tripod) if necessary.

if you use retarded/autistic/etc to mean stupid please gtfo