Missed the givaway :( lol, it doesn't matter, MOAR important things are at hand...

Bajantechnician

So guys, I missed the giveaway.Well, that sucks for me, but I don't need fancy smanchy tech "thingys" to show my support( although it would be nice :)  ) with that aside, I sincerely hope that Linus and the group will grow to become a very self sufficient and well known group of people that spends all their time making videos for people who greedily consume them (me...) :) You've brought all of us on the forum, and some more, bringing us all together, where we've become one big family. You've brought us together, and the funny thing is, ALL our concentration is on YOU when we're on this website. Thanks @LinusTech, @Slick, Brandon, Edzel, Tarren, @Slick's dad...., and everyone else who help make great and entertaining videos for everyone to watch. Hope you continue to grow and prosper with time. :) You will always have my continuous support

Comment to show yours appreciation and continuous support to @LinusTech, @Slick,  and the rest :)

Thank You LinusMediaGroup

~BJT

Even if you missed its not the last one. Im sure you will enter a linus giveaway and win something youve been craving.

Even if you missed its not the last one. Im sure you will enter a linus giveaway and win something youve been craving.

yup, the shield table, lol, and the 8gb/sec linus-approved pc :)