Best 200mm Static Pressure?

Tim Drake

I know this is weird but I have a 200mm in the front of my case and I need one with high SP because it is constricted by a shit ton of cable and no CABLE MANAGEMENT IS NOT POSSIBLE

Thanks

Hmm.. You know, 200mm fans aren't really marketed for static pressure vs airflow, but rather for being just big so it's hard to tell. However the Bitfenix Spectre looks like it has blades with fairly gentle angle of attack with few gaps in between which generally is good for that sort of thing. So I guess that might do.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835345003

I cannot be held responsible for any bad advice given.

I've no idea why the world is afraid of 3D-printed guns when clearly 3D-printed crossbows would be more practical for now.

My rig: The StealthRay. Plans for a newer, better version of its mufflers are already being made.

Hmm.. You know, 200mm fans aren't really marketed for static pressure vs airflow, but rather for being just big so it's hard to tell. However the Bitfenix Spectre Pro looks like it has blades with fairly gentle angle of attack which generally is good for that sort of thing. So I guess that might do.

HOLY SHIT 1.28H20 ON A 200MM FAN.

Sweet :D

Guess I will get that when I have the money, thanks :)

HOLY SHIT 1.28H20 ON A 200MM FAN.

Sweet :D

Guess I will get that when I have the money, thanks :)

Hang on I found a better one I think. I edited my first post.

I've no idea why the world is afraid of 3D-printed guns when clearly 3D-printed crossbows would be more practical for now.

My rig: The StealthRay. Plans for a newer, better version of its mufflers are already being made.

Got a UK link?

Can't seem to find the right one on Amazon UK. Anyway the static pressure on the Pro is higher but that's probably just because it spins a little faster. But get whichever you like.

I have the Bitfenix 200mm fan at the top of my Haf 912 and it is crap. I mean it is very quiet but moves very little air.  If the front of your case can take a 200 then there might be fan mounts for 2 x 120mm fans that would be much better.

Nothing to see here - move along.

I have the Bitfenix 200mm fan at the top of my Haf 912 and it is crap. I mean it is very quiet but moves very little air.  If the front of your case can take a 200 then there might be fan mounts for 2 x 120mm fans that would be much better.

Nope, there isn't..

The bitfenix fan moves 115 which is a lot more than most 120/140mm...

Nope, there isn't..

The bitfenix fan moves 115 which is a lot more than most 120/140mm...

Forget the hype and marketing blurb, I have the fan and it moves a lot less air than the Coolermaster MegaFlow at the front of the case.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Cool-Master-200mm-MegaFlow-LED/dp/B002LE8BJA/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1427571944&sr=8-1&keywords=coolermaster+200mm

Forget the hype and marketing blurb, I have the fan and it moves a lot less air than the Coolermaster MegaFlow at the front of the case.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Cool-Master-200mm-MegaFlow-LED/dp/B002LE8BJA/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1427571944&sr=8-1&keywords=coolermaster+200mm

Same amount of air moved with a seriously shit static pressure all at the same volume :)

Same amount of air moved with a seriously shit static pressure all at the same volume :)

Look, i'm not here to argue.  All I can say is that I have both fans and the Coolermaster moves much more air. 

What case do you have ?

Look, i'm not here to argue.  All I can say is that I have both fans and the Coolermaster moves much more air. 

What case do you have ?

An Aerocool DS Cube.

I have a shit ton of cables in the front so static pressure is the most vital point of the fan.

An Aerocool DS Cube.

I have a shit ton of cables in the front so static pressure is the most vital point of the fan.

A review of your case says it can take 120's, 140's in the front with a 200 installed as standard.

A review of your case says it can take 120's, 140's in the front with a 200 installed as standard.

Yes I know..

A single 120mm in the front is going to do nothing compared to a 200mm..

Yes I know..

A single 120mm in the front is going to do nothing compared to a 200mm..

Fair enough.

Not sure you will really do much better than the fan that is there already.  I would still think the MegaFlow would be the best 200mm. 

Please don't get the Bitfenix.  You will not be very happy.  I paid for mine and wish I had kept the 2 120's as exhaust.  The only redeeming feature is that it is very quiet.