Laptop doesn't detect nVidia GPU?

Go to solution Solved by TheFaith,

ive worked on those switchable gpu asus ones

and they always show 2 gpus....that you install both drivers for...but your isn't

So I've been trying to fix it for 4 hours and then decided to update BIOS and it worked afterwards. So this is what helped me. Just an updated if anyone stumbles across the same issue.

and they always show 2 gpus....that you install both drivers for...but your isn't

If you need remote help fixing something on your computer

I can help over Teamviewer if you wish

just msg me on my profile

So I've been trying to fix it for 4 hours and then decided to update BIOS and it worked afterwards. So this is what helped me. Just an updated if anyone stumbles across the same issue.

Dual graphics is hard enough to get working on a non-beta OS. The fact that you were able to get it working with dated hardware is nothing short of amazing.

Hopefully Windows 10 will have good driver support when it finally releases later this year.

Dual graphics is hard enough to get working on a non-beta OS. The fact that you were able to get it working with dated hardware is nothing short of amazing.

Hopefully Windows 10 will have good driver support when it finally releases later this year.

Oddly enough it was working perfectly. I switched back to 8, because start button and none of metro stuff was working.