Pokemon ORAS battles

If anyone would like to battle on Pokemon ORAS (3DS) let me know!

My friend code: 4785-5312-3740

Add me and we'll have some fun battles! (I'm OPSJono)

Or send me message/respond to this thread with your FC and I'll add you. :)

• 3 weeks later...

If anyone would like to battle on Pokemon ORAS (3DS) let me know!

My friend code: 4785-5312-3740

Add me and we'll have some fun battles! (I'm OPSJono)

Or send me message/respond to this thread with your FC and I'll add you. :)

Are you a super competitive battler? I haven't played much recently since real life caught up with me, but I was/am a serious competitive player and shiny hunter. I play for fun online occasionally, but a lot of people rage quit against me, so non-Showdown matches haven't been that fun for me lately. 

If you're interested, I'll send over my FC a few hours later. I currently don't have my 3DS with me at this exact time. 

Are you a super competitive battler? I haven't played much recently since real life caught up with me, but I was/am a serious competitive player and shiny hunter. I play for fun online occasionally, but a lot of people rage quit against me, so non-Showdown matches haven't been that fun for me lately. 

If you're interested, I'll send over my FC a few hours later. I currently don't have my 3DS with me at this exact time. 

Ah no I'm not super competitive (in that I don't have a comp team, but I always play to win!)

But by all means message me your FC and I'll add you later when I get home from work. :)

• 2 weeks later...

I don't mind battling I recently came back to Pokemon after stopping in Gen4 (Diamond/Pearl/Platinum/HG/SS). I did try rating battles only to be smashed cause they really know their thing. And i always seem to forget that Dragons don't do crap to Fairy type. it was harder then to EV Train and get proper IV's for pokemon. one thing I hate taking on a bunch of legends, as I always prefer using Standard pokemon. BTW to get heaps of level 100 pokemon fast there's these secret bases around with Level 100 Blissey the trainer will take you on in a Triple battle and it only knows Healing Wish and is holding a toxic orb it helps when you wanna get up to Level 100. if i can find the QR Codes for them ill link them later

Heres my Friend Code: 5000-4729-1253

Laptop

Spoiler

MSI GS65 Stealth 8SF

Intel Core i7 8750H, Kingston Hyper X Impact 32GB (2x16GB) SODIMM DDR4 2666Mhz RAM (Ugraded from 1x16GB SODIMM DDR4 2666Mhz), Western Digital PC SN 720 512GB NVME SSD & Adata XPG SX8200 1TB NVME SSD, Nvidia RTX2070 Max Q, 15.6" 1920x1080 144Hz

Screen | Keyboard | Mouse

Spoiler

Dell U2718Q 3840 x 2160 60Hz, Sony KD-438300X 3840x2160 TV | HP EliteDisplay E273q 2560x1440 60Hz

Corsair K70 Rapidfire Cherry MX Speed RGB LED | Corsair K70 Vengeance Cherry MX Brown Red LED

Logitech MX Master 2S | Roccat Kone XTD

Phones

Spoiler

Daily Use: Sony Xperia 1 II | Back Up: Sony Xperia Z5 Premium

Audio

Spoiler

IEM: Sony XBA-Z5, XBA-A3, WF-1000XM3

Headphones: Audio Technica ATH-M50x-BT & ATH-SR50-BT, Sennheiser x Massdrop HD6XX (with Antlion Mod Mic), Sony WH-1000XM4

Consoles

Spoiler

Nintendo DSI, 3DS, Switch, Sony PlayStation 4 Slim

Networking

Spoiler

Asus RT-AX86U | RT-AX82U | RT-AX55 (Asus AI Mesh)