Next Gen Tablets

I was considering getting a tablet (10 inch) and I was wondering if there was next generation tablet in the making that I should wait for?

pretty much only Tegra 4 atm I don't think a new Nexus 10 is going to be coming any time soon either that or Sony re release the Tablet Z with a snapdragon 800 instead.

nexus 10 is a GREAT device. the resolution is superb. i love my nexus 7 though for the size. if 10" is a must then nexus 10 or wait but for price-performance nexus 7 wins hands down

Big Bertha3570k @ 4.5GhzASRock Fatal1ty Z777970 DCUII TOP EVGA GTX 780Swiftech H220 w/ NF-F1216GB RAM128GB Kingston HyperX 3K1TB Western Digital Black40GB Western Digital Raptor 10K PeripheralsMionix 3200 MouseCMStorm Quickfire Rapid w/ Cherry MX Blues2 x Dell U2713HM AudioAsus ROG Orion Pro HeadsetSony XB-500AKG K240Bose AE2i​Fiio E10

Samsung Galaxy S45.0" 1920x1080p Super AMOLED screen16GB Storage2600 mAh battery1.9Ghz quad-core Krait CPU2GB RAMCyanogenMod CameraNikon D310018x55mm NIKKOR VR Lens14.2 MP

samsung galaxy tab 3 is coming

This is my Lightsaber.          {[=]////]"[¬'/\Y/#####################################
This is my other Lightsaber. (T!!!!!!!T=:"|[\#####################################  #killedmywife 

but.....but...it's Samsung.....okay fine you win. 

This is my Lightsaber.          {[=]////]"[¬'/\Y/#####################################
This is my other Lightsaber. (T!!!!!!!T=:"|[\#####################################  #killedmywife 

but.....but...it's Samsung.....okay fine you win. 

nah we should all buy iPads  :P

nah we should all buy iPads  :P

Please don't be serious. 

Please don't be serious. 

I very much enjoy how simple it is, who needs features when I have iCloud! ;)

I very much enjoy how simple it is, who needs features when I have iCloud! ;)

I almsot thought you were serious. 

Surprise no-one has even mentioned the best tablet yet....

iPad 5 is the way to go (it's 9.7" if that matters)

iPad is still the most intuitive tablet IMO. Not the best in terms of gaming or productivity but when you're going to game or do work you probably would gravitate to an actual computer. I use a tablet as a media consumption device and if you want one for that same reason the iPad is still the way to go. Other users will vary in their usage scenarios

Tegra 4 Tablets are coming. There supposed to be much faster than Tegra 3 tablets, but we have to wait and see for ourselves how they perform. The snapdragon 800 supposebly offer superb performance too, but I don't know if any tablets have that chip on it yet.

Never trust a hug. Its just a way to hide your face - The Doctor (Sounds something like the grumpy cat would say)