When does the giveaway end?

minimoose

Would you by chance know when the winner will be announced and how they will be contacted?

have no clue iam guessing when they get in contact with all the winners and they will most probably message you over the message on LTT 

IAN :o

I assume they wouldn't be counted as it would be unfair to those who entered within the time span

Wait...what are you talking about? I was referring to threads complaining about those with one post entering the giveaway at all. :)

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Wait...what are you talking about? I was referring to threads complaining about those with one post entering the giveaway at all. :)

Sorry I derped just ignore my stupidity.

“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.”

-Mark Twain

I've followed Linus for a little while now, mostly for the build logs. This poor bastard can't afford a new gaming PC (mine is going on 7 years old now), so keeping up with product performance falls somewhere between useless and depressing for me. Build logs, on the other hand, fall very close to home with minor similarities to a small business I want to start. That and the channel is just overall entertaining. I've known about and have lurked in the forms for a bit as well, only posting now because I honestly just need a little help. But now that the account is made and the deed is done, I will probably be posting on here quite a bit more.

Actually, there has. :P

Well a majority of people who posted there were actually "one post wwonders. So I don't think complaining will result in anything.

Actually, there has. :P

Well a majority of people who posted there were actually "one post wonders". So I don't think complaining will result in anything.

Well a majority of people who posted there were actually "one post wwonders. So I don't think complaining will result in anything.

Okay...? Point is the threads were, in fact, created.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |