Emergency,I need tech support on my computer.Please help! :(

Hey guys,Andrew here,I'm new here and I need all of your help with something..This has been happening to me for quite some time already since last December. I tried changing my TP-Link PCIE Wireless card to a USB one but it still exists.Today,I decide that I cannot take it anymore and have to do something.
My problem:While playing CS:GO and Dota 2,the game will lagg after some time of playing, and when trying to move using 'WASD' in CS,it will continue to lagg and just freeze.(also, a weird noise will appear).
Guys, I really hope you can help me out. I really appreciate you guys's help. I also took a screenshot as well..

Thanks guys! smile emoticon
-Andrew

post-217541-0-12917900-1427355685_thumb.

My,Totally biased advice....Grab your wireless card and throw it in the trash where it belongs. If you can wire it in by an ethernet cable, then you don't have to worry about a microwave starting up in the middle of your game.

Okay now that I've got that out of the way. Your systems specs aren't going to be the problem here. The info we'd actually need to diagnose this problem would be related to network monitoring.

Bandwidth probably isn't the problem so much as stutter.

is that a screen shot when the game is running?

it looks like the CPU is throttling back looking at the 700+MHz clock speed

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

sooo..... what's the issue, because it isn't obvious.

NVM, couldn't read dark text on the night theme.

seriously though, throw your networking card out. those are for notebooks. GTFO.

your system should run CS:GO fine. your issue is probably your connection. get a cat5e or cat6 on that thing. call your ISP and get at least 50+Mbps.

CS:GO shouldn't crash, but it would freeze if you disconnect in the middle of a session.

We can't Benchmark like we used to, but we have our ways. One trick is to shove more GPUs in your computer. Like the time I needed to NV-Link, because I needed a higher HeavenBench score, so I did an SLI, which is what they called NV-Link back in the day. So, I decided to put two GPUs in my computer, which was the style at the time. Now, to add another GPU to your computer, costs a new PSU. Now in those days PSUs said OCZ on them, "Gimme 750W OCZs for an SLI" you'd say. Now where were we? Oh yeah, the important thing was that I had two GPUs in my rig, which was the style at the time! They didn't have RGB PSUs at the time, because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big green ones. 

either his game became laggy or his network is laggy

but that is all i can see now

GTX760

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

GTX760

The games he's playing aren't exactly going to push a decent CPU.... Unless my cpu is stuck at 1.2GHZ as well. It's Multiplier is only 8, So it's not exactly under load.

The games he's playing aren't exactly going to push a decent CPU.... Unless my cpu is stuck at 1.2GHZ as well. It's Multiplier is only 8, So it's not exactly under load.

yea not much info and he not around to reply more details spec of the PC

I see 8GB RAM and 3+GB is used

Hey guys,Andrew here,I'm new here and I need all of your help with something..This has been happening to me for quite some time already since last December. I tried changing my TP-Link PCIE Wireless card to a USB one but it still exists.Today,I decide that I cannot take it anymore and have to do something.

My problem:While playing CS:GO and Dota 2,the game will lagg after some time of playing, and when trying to move using 'WASD' in CS,it will continue to lagg and just freeze.(also, a weird noise will appear).

Guys, I really hope you can help me out. I really appreciate you guys's help. I also took a screenshot as well..

Thanks guys! smile emoticon

-Andrew

When you mentioned lag, is it graphic lag for network lag. If it's network lag and you are using wireless connection, try changing the channel in your router as your area might have lots of people using the same channel and therefore you will have such issue. Not sure if this is the issue but no harm trying.

Spoiler

[CPU] i5-4690K @ 4.5GHz with NZXT Kraken X61 [MOBO] Asus Z97-AR [Memory] HyperX Fury 32GB DDR3-1600 [Storage] Samsung 840 EVO 500GB & WD 1TB Black & Hitachi 1TB [GPU] Gigabyte GTX 1080 8GB Xtreme Gaming [Case] Corsair Air 540 [PSU] Cooler Master V1000 [Case Fan] Corsair SP140 LED Fan x 3 & SP120 LED Fan x 3 [Display] Main: Philips 31.5" FULL HD IPS | Side: Philips 28" 4K UHD [Keyboard] Razer Blackwidow Ultimate Stealth Edition [Mouse] Razer Ouroboros [Mouse Pad] Razer Firefly [Sound] BOSE Companion 5 Multimedia Speaker System

'also, a weird noise will appear'

could you describe the noise?

i7 4790K - Maximus VII Ranger - 2 x Asus Strix GTX 980 - 8GB Kingston HyperX Genesis - XFX 850W Black Edition 80+ Gold - Corsair H80i - NZXT H440

You need to describe whether the lag is FPS, or ping/connection lag. You can go into your console in cs and type "net_stat 1" with no quotation marks, and monitor your ping and fps. If it is your FPS dropping then that means something is slowing down your computer, and if it your ping going up then that means there is something on your network taking up the band with causing ping spikes. From the way you described it, it sounds like it could be both, but it's hard to tell. Can you try to better explain the beep?

Downloading programs from CNet is not a good idea, as they will commonly include unwanted, and sometimes dangerous bloatware... The more you know.

'also, a weird noise will appear'

could you describe the noise?

it's like those old phone/telecom sounds..It's difficult to describe but it's like ' doo doo..doo doo' Sorry, I dont know how to better describe it.. :(

You need to describe whether the lag is FPS, or ping/connection lag. You can go into your console in cs and type "net_stat 1" with no quotation marks, and monitor your ping and fps. If it is your FPS dropping then that means something is slowing down your computer, and if it your ping going up then that means there is something on your network taking up the band with causing ping spikes. From the way you described it, it sounds like it could be both, but it's hard to tell. Can you try to better explain the beep?

It isnt ping because when I checked,my ping was at 10+..Could it have been the router?

When you mentioned lag, is it graphic lag for network lag. If it's network lag and you are using wireless connection, try changing the channel in your router as your area might have lots of people using the same channel and therefore you will have such issue. Not sure if this is the issue but no harm trying.

ah,ok.Thanks man! :)

Yeah,I think the fault is either the internet or the wireless USB/router..

seriously though, throw your networking card out. those are for notebooks. GTFO.

your system should run CS:GO fine. your issue is probably your connection. get a cat5e or cat6 on that thing. call your ISP and get at least 50+Mbps.

CS:GO shouldn't crash, but it would freeze if you disconnect in the middle of a session.

Yeah,would getting an ethernet cable be able to solve the issue?

Yeah,would getting an ethernet cable be able to solve the issue?

I tried running wireless but the latency builds and builds and there is nothing you can do about it. I use a 50" Ethernet cable and life is peachy!

i5 4670k @4.2ghz / MSI Z87 G45 / EVGA GTX 960 SSC / Samsung  840 EVo SSD / WD Green 1tb HDD / Corsair H75 / Corsair Obsidian 750D / Corsair CS750M

yea not much info and he not around to reply more details spec of the PC

I see 8GB RAM and 3+GB is used

First off,I gotta apologize for the late replies..Really sorry! :(

CPU: Intel 4690k

GPU: Asus GTX 760

PSU: Corsair RM750

Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97X-Gaming 7

RAM G-skill Rip Jaws 1866MHz 8GB(2 sticks of 4)

CPU cooler: Stock

Hard drive: 2 of WD 1TB black drives

SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB

Monitor:Asus VS248h

Mouse: Razer Deathadder 2013

Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow

Yeah,would getting an ethernet cable solve this issue though?

is that a screen shot when the game is running?

it looks like the CPU is throttling back looking at the 700+MHz clock speed

Yes it is..I took this screen shot when my game is freezing when trying to move my character in game..

My,Totally biased advice....Grab your wireless card and throw it in the trash where it belongs. If you can wire it in by an ethernet cable, then you don't have to worry about a microwave starting up in the middle of your game.

Okay now that I've got that out of the way. Your systems specs aren't going to be the problem here. The info we'd actually need to diagnose this problem would be related to network monitoring.

Bandwidth probably isn't the problem so much as stutter.

LOL,ok! xD

Well, if getting an ethernet is the only solution and can get rid of the weird freezes then i would gladly change.. To add on, there are also instances where the internet connection on my computer would just disconnect itself and when trying to reconnect,it just fails to do so..

I tried running wireless but the latency builds and builds and there is nothing you can do about it. I use a 50" Ethernet cable and life is peachy!

Ah,so an ethernet cable looks to be the only way out then..Well,if it is, then i will have to change it.. Thanks for the info tho! :)

GTX760

Well, I tried re-installing CS:GO for like 3 times but this still happens.

Ah,so an ethernet cable looks to be the only way out then..Well,if it is, then i will have to change it.. Thanks for the info tho! :)

no worries ... ethernet really is the way to go when you are gaming. Good luck

i5 4670k @4.2ghz / MSI Z87 G45 / EVGA GTX 960 SSC / Samsung  840 EVo SSD / WD Green 1tb HDD / Corsair H75 / Corsair Obsidian 750D / Corsair CS750M

Hey guys,here's just an update..I tested out my internet by using speedtest.net..Just to inform,I have yet to get an enthernet cable as that has to wait.

post-217541-0-80941800-1427683988_thumb.