Question about a virtual machine

Noble372

Hello i am trying to mess with a scam page who say you have  a virus take control of your computer and show you windows errors and try and get you to pay out saying they are viruses. 

I wanted to mess with them so i set up a virtual machine running windows 10.  Sadly when they took control and he looked in device manger he could clearly see it was a virtual machine as my hard drive was named something like Virtual drive or something and hanged up. Is there any way i can make it look like it is a real Machine so he will not know and i can mess with them? Cheers

I am using Oracle VM Virtual box.

lol this is genius. How will they know they've been fucked with though?

I had my mouse courser as a dragon and he was finding it hard to click on anything and got really annoyed then he found out and left :( 

Hello i am trying to mess with a scam page who say you have  a virus take control of your computer and show you windows errors and try and get you to pay out saying they are viruses. 

I wanted to mess with them so i set up a virtual machine running windows 10.  Sadly when they took control and he looked in device manger he could clearly see it was a virtual machine as my hard drive was named something like Virtual drive or something and hanged up. Is there any way i can make it look like it is a real Machine so he will not know and i can mess with them? Cheers

I am using Oracle VM Virtual box.

Um... You should not be chatting with people, and DEFINITELY not if they know such s***.

Otherwise, I don't think it's possible to make a Virtual Machine look like a different machine. Try using a boot cd or a boot usb stick.

Basic guide to CPU's!

If I said I were 14, you would call me a kid. If I say 70, you’ll entitle me too old. If I say 20 you say I’m inexperienced and if I say 40 than I'm too boring.

龴 ͡ↀ ◡ ͡ↀ龴#locked( ͡͡ ° ͜ ʖ ͡ °)

I had my mouse courser as a dragon and he was finding it hard to click on anything and got really annoyed then he found out and left :(

They are in your pc?

Basic guide to CPU's!

If I said I were 14, you would call me a kid. If I say 70, you’ll entitle me too old. If I say 20 you say I’m inexperienced and if I say 40 than I'm too boring.

No my question is they would just delete your OS and then what? They fucked with you, you did literally nothing to their day and let them troll you.

Um... You should not be chatting with people, and DEFINITELY not if they know such s***.

Otherwise, I don't think it's possible to make a Virtual Machine look like a different machine. Try using a boot cd or a boot usb stick.

I can not do that. Hey if i am messing with them they can not scam any one else. While i waste there time xD 

No my question is they would just delete your OS and then what? They fucked with you, you did literally nothing to their day and let them troll you.

Dude they know how to do nothing that is why i am using a virtual machine as they can not do anything.

Dude they know how to do nothing that is why i am using a virtual machine as they can not do anything.

Dude they are scams and their initial intentions is to make your day worse and they would probably do that.

I don't see how you are "messing" with them?

Dude they know how to do nothing

Besides look into your pc and know you have a VM box set up.

Basic guide to CPU's!

Sorry what is boot from usb? 

You can put an OS, like Linux, on an USB stick. It will function like a small harddrive. While booting in your computer, you can press F8/F12 (not sure which), and than select USB/removable media to boot from it.

Basic guide to CPU's!

Dude they are scams and their initial intentions is to make your day worse and they would probably do that.

I don't see how you are "messing" with them?

If i waste there time they do not get payed. There job is not to mess up peoples computers it is to get money out of them. Trust me i watched a video with a guy trolling them for an hour. 

Install windows 8.1 to USB stick

and boot from it when you want to do stuff like this

Besides look into your pc and know you have a VM box set up.

Any one can open device manger. I do not see what the problem is. I think i know what to do now.

Install windows 8.1 to USB stick

and boot from it when you want to do stuff like this

Oh cheers dude :) That might work! 

You need a hobby.

Any one can open device manger. I do not see what the problem is. I think i know what to do now.

But not on someone else's computer.

Basic guide to CPU's!

You need a hobby.

But not on someone else's computer.

Yes you just use team viewer 

Also i know :( But i am bored 

Yes you just use team viewer 

Also i know :( But i am bored 

Not that smart to use teamviewer w/ random people, but okay :P.

Become a hardware enthousiast, search an intrest, do a sport, search a TV show (Doctor Whooooooo), or do schoolwork!

Basic guide to CPU's!

Not that smart to use teamviewer w/ random people, but okay :P.

Become a hardware enthousiast, search an intrest, do a sport, search a TV show (Doctor Whooooooo), or do schoolwork!

Dude it is not my computer so i do not mind xD I would never do this on my pc. 

Dude it is not my computer so i do not mind xD I would never do this on my pc. 

How nice O_-

Basic guide to CPU's!

I don't see what you have against OP. They're wasting the time of people that make money scamming people who don't know better. I'd say OP is doing the word a service. :P