Water Cooling Loop Fluid

Will the fluid in a water cooling loop stay in the tubing when its off. I want to get clear tubing with colored fluid so I want to know if when i turn the computer off the fluid will stay inside the tubing so it still looks cool or will it go back in to the reservoir.  Thanks!

It depends on the shape/direction of the tubing; there's nothing specifically there to suck it back into the reservoir, so most likely, it will be left in the tubes unless it's in one that faces down.

It should stay in the loop unless there is something to suck out all the water. or the tubing's straight down.

If you've filled your reservoir and system with as much fluid as possible then it shouldn't go back to the reservoir, it might go back for the first couple of hours or even days until all the air in the system is out. but once all the air is gone (open the fill port now and then) and you've filled it up, you shouldn't notice any difference in the loop whether it's on or off 

@RobDaBoss A loop should remain a closed circuit. If the fluid runs back that means it is replaced by air. 

When running water cooling, you want to bleed out all the air from your Loop.

Most reservoirs will be able to provide a tight seal. Or at the very least give you a closed loop that cant take in air or let out fluid.

In order for your loop too function optimally it should remain filled at all times whether the system is on or off.