Tips for 70$ Mechanical keyboard

ZioBanana

What do you think than i should buy with 70$?

I was looking for corsair raptor keyboards but are too expansive!

Any tip? 

CM Storm? I got my Rapid for $70

Desktop: i7-4790k, Samsung 840 EVO 250GB, Seagate Barracuda 3TB, 2xR9 290 Vapor-X's (1 working atm), Asus Z97-Pro, NZXT H440 White, 16GB G. Skill Sniper RAM, NZXT HALE V90 850W.

Laptop: Samsung Chromebook 11.6" 

Phone: 8GB Galaxy S4

Depends where you live but quick questions would be: Do you mind a tenkeyless? ("TKL" = no numpad) size? Must you have Cherry MX switches?

A couple options through Amazon:

$67 Razer Blackwidow Tournament Edition (TKL and not cherry MX)

On that same link, you can get the full sized non LED version for $10 more and stealth means the more quieter key switch.

If you spent a bit more there will be more options that include cherry MX or full sized

You can also find a couple of TKL mechanical keyboards under $70 on massdrop, but you'll have to sign up for a free acc if you haven't been there before.

Twitch | Twitter | PC specs [on Twitch page]

Massdrop.com is good, they always have decent Mechanicals on for cheap. Right now they have a really neat Keycool Mechanical with Kailh switches https://www.massdrop.com/buy/keycool-87-backlit-mechanical-keyboard

I just got a Tt esports Posideon ZX Blue, its a great keyboard and wound up being $85 with shipping and tax (Canada). Really nice and sturdy and has Kailh Blue switches (Cherry MX blues but cheaper). The selling point on the keyboard was the 5 year warranty on the switches. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16823162032&cm_re=tt_esports-_-23-162-032-_-Product

Also CM Storm keyboards can for for really cheap and those have actual Cherry MX is that is really important to you (I have tried a keyboard with MX Blues and it felt almost identical to mine but was 120$ more.

What do you think than i should buy with 70$?

I was looking for corsair raptor keyboards but are too expansive!

Any tip? 

Find something used! @Lays is selling a Razer Blackwidow for 60.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

Thank you all, you are awesome.

Some of those sites ship to Europe? Because I'll come back to canada only in July .

I'm looking for razer blackwidow