Bloody series

2slow4me

Has anyone had experiences with the Bloody series by A4tech. Specifically, I need information about

V7M Bloody.

TL7 Terminator.

And no, I don't have enough money to buy a G402 or G502 which cost 3x or 4x times the price of these mice in my country. 

I cant find what optical sensor the the v7m has but It is optical ..Id go with that one.

You think i should go for optical over laser sensor?

You think i should go for optical over laser sensor?

Yes. Optical is almost always better I'm pretty sure since it usually has less to know mouse acceleration compared to laser which will no matter what have inherited mouse acceleration. But if you use your mouse on glass, then a laser sensor will have the only advantage. Laser mice will track on all surfaces and optical will track on all except for glass EXTREMELY glossy surfaces AFAIK.

I have used the bloody v7 as my main driver for quite a while now, it is a nice sized mouse if you have big hands, the downside to it is that you have to adjust the dpi by using their software (which they make you pay for) it might have changed but that was it the last time I tried bothering with it.

If you play fps with this, its basically cheating. The 3 buttons at the top allow you to double click or even triple click on a single click from you. 

I am not sure about the optical sensor, but its little metal looking feet make it glide nicely.

Dpi adjustment aside, I think it is great for the money!

Don't want the cheating software (Core 3), just need the mouse itself. I think the basic software is free (if i'm not mistaken), and you pay for the "cheating" bull**it. I looked at some reviews and saw it was a good mouse, it looks great (at least to me) and it's cheap. Just wanted some more opinions (more always welcome :D )

Another quick question, has anyone used/owned the Blazing A9? How did it perform? Would you consider it better than the V7?