does pirating window 8/8.1 decrease ANY performance

not saying im going to but i was just going through my options

No?

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

maybe you just don't get updates and stuff? i don't think it affects anything else

It reduces your self worth and nations economic state

Other than that nope not really

Unless crap comes pre-loaded on the disk image

As long as it is a clean ISO then no.

Main PC: CPU: i7-4770k RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX Blu SSD: Samsung 850 Pro 256GB HDD: 1TB WD Blue GPU: ASUS GeForce GTX 770 2GB PSU: Corsair CX600M Case: Bitfenix Shinobi OS: Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit

Laptop: ASUS N56VJ

maybe you just don't get updates and stuff? i don't think it affects anything else

This.. Even though there are ways around that too...

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

None, just ensure that it meets MSDN SHA1 hashes.

Will you explain what that means? :D

Depends, I've encountered a pc that had a pirated OS on it and it came with a hidden cryptocurrency miner. Even if that isn't the case there still might be a chance there is bloat, malware or just general crapware.

CPU I7 - 4720HQ RAM 2 x 8GB • GPU Nvidia GTX 850M Storage 250GB 850 EVO - 1TB Seagate Hybrid
Keyboard CM Storm QuickFire Rapid-I (MX brown) & Pok3r (MX clear) • Mouse Logitech G502 • Sound Audio-Technica ATH-M50X • OS Windows 10 Pro - Linux Arch 
Storage Asustor AS7004T

Will you explain what that means? :D

Microsoft's MSDN network publishes SHA1 hashes for the ISO images that it releases to subscribers. These are usually the ISO images that are leaked among torrents and piracy communities. To ensure you have a ISO image that came directly from Microsoft all you have to do is compere the ISO image SHA1 hash to the one posted officially on Microsoft's MSDN network. If the SHA1 matches then the ISO is 100% legit and has not been tampered with. The same thing you get as if you bought the DVD retail.

Don't think so, as long as the ISO image hasn't been tampered with.

no, cept you might have proiblems getting newest updates, if they spot you pirated it.