To be loud or not to be that is the Q&A

PC_NOOB ;)
Go to solution Solved by vembutech,

Your fans are not bad. Go ahead with the existing one.

Corsair 120mmSP high performance or quiet edition? ill be cooling 5 rads a x99 intel and three yes three Titan X's in sli!

POWER!

Quiet ones 

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

with 5 radiators you may as well go with the quiet ones...

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

I KNEW IT BUT JUST NEEDED VALIDATION FROM THE INTERNET! :)

You mean 5x 120x120mm worth or radspace or, literally 5 rads with different sizes? What's the thickness and fpi? You might as well tell us the models.

Is noise a problem for you? If you wear headphones most of the time probably not but if you use speakers maybe you should use the silent ones

Im so patriotic, I piss red white and blue. My doctor told me it was pancreatic cancer, I told him to SHUT HIS COMMIE MOUTH.

-A shotgun wielding redneck

You mean 5x 120x120mm worth or radspace or, literally 5 rads with different sizes? What's the thickness and fpi? You might as well tell us the models.

2X 480MM top and basement) 2x 240mm (front and basement) 1x 120MM (rear intake) all EKWB at the highest thickness except the 120mm

all 120mm fans :3 all in a 900D

note: all exept the 120 is running in push-pull but will having it in push-pull benefit it if I run at lower RPM?

I think with that budget you can go for better fans right? like noctua?

G3258 @ 4.5 | 8GB Team Vulcan RAM | 128GB Kingston V300 SSD (I didn't know what I was doing when I bought it) | MSI H81I Motherboard | Corsair H55 with Noctua NF-P12 | EVGA SSC GTX 960 4GB | OCZ 550W Fully Modular PSU with Noctua NF-A14 | Cooler Master Elite 130 (Soon to be something cool)

I think with that budget you can go for better fans right? like noctua?

yeah

yeah

Then get a ton of NF-F12s! Unless you're going for looks I guess in which case I guess they're not a very good option...

G3258 @ 4.5 | 8GB Team Vulcan RAM | 128GB Kingston V300 SSD (I didn't know what I was doing when I bought it) | MSI H81I Motherboard | Corsair H55 with Noctua NF-P12 | EVGA SSC GTX 960 4GB | OCZ 550W Fully Modular PSU with Noctua NF-A14 | Cooler Master Elite 130 (Soon to be something cool)

Then get a ton of NF-F12s! Unless you're going for looks I guess in which case I guess they're not a very good option...

they seem quite loud for my liking

but isn't possible to just run the sp120 high performance at similar noise levels to the quiet ones and get the same performance  and still have room to up the Volts to increase the performance and noise? (not for the noise tho:P)