So I wanna make my PC look pretty.

Darkr

Okay. So for the last 4 years, I didn't know much about tech, so I was just looking up things that are priced good for my budget, and then searching the internet for that item cheap.

But now my PC looks like a rainbow, with a red graphics card, RGB keyboard, red case fan/power led, blue mobo, red headset, and finally a green mouse and mousepad.

I want to make it look like a Razer machine.

Since I dont wanna open up the tower when I'm gaming that much, I decided to go with Green. The gpu and mobo will be hidden in the case (ofc if any of you happen to know how to paint a 290x reference, pls let me know) , so that leaves me with the tower.

I have a haf 912, so the fans and power button needs to be replaced (I think)

I also wanna make this as cheap as I can, so can somebody pls tell me how to replace the red led on the fan/power button with a new one?

It will cost much less then for the fan.

Also, anyone know some good bright green LED cable that would connect to a psu/molex?

Thanks for reading.

PS. Sorry if its not in the right category.

I don't get people who put LEDs everywhere... I ripped the ones in my HAF912 out of it, they are annoying and distracting.

You probably want to post this in Case modding.

And the above video has nothing to do with this... Do not paint your motherboard.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

CPU: I5-4690K @ 4.3ghz | MOBO: Asus Z97-A | RAM: HyperX Fury 2x4GB White | GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970| SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | PSU: EVGA 750B2 80+Bronze | 

wow 1 min 3 videos and all aspects covered 

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary numbers and those who don’t

bulgara, oh nono

Multipass

I don't get people who put LEDs everywhere... I ripped the ones in my HAF912 out of it, they are annoying and distracting.

And the above video has nothing to do with this... Do not paint your motherboard.

Instead Paint your CPU

/s

But seriously you should get a Power Supply Shroud or even Plasti Dip your Case

Because he had a hard drive.

What if you had a machine that recirculates confetti inside your PC?

Follow the topics you create using the "Follow" button in the top right corner!

One day I will have my GTX 970. One day. PC specs are at my profile.

Not sure how to check what part works with what? Check out my compatibility guide!

Peer pressure. Everyone else was doing it lol. I have a few blue led's in my HAF 912 but taking them out for some AF120's and 1 red LED 200mm fan. Trying to keep things simpler this time around

Main Rig CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5700x GPU: Asus TUF Gaming RX5700XT MBASUS AM4 TUF Gaming X570-Plus RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 3200 CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Master Liquid LC240E SSD: Crucial 250gb M.2 + Crucial 500gb SSD HDD: PSU: Thermaltake Toughpower Gran RGB 850W 80+ Gold Case: Corsair Carbide 275R KB: Glorious GMMK 85% MOUSE: Razer Naga Trinity HEADSET: Go XLR with Shure SM7B mic and beyerdynamic DT 990

unRAID Plex Server CPU: Intel i7 6700 GPU: Nvidia Quadro P2000 MB: Asus B150M-C RAM: Crucial Ballistix 32gb DDR4 3000MT/s CPU Cooler: Stock Intel SSD: Western Digital 500GB Red HDD: 4TB Seagate Baracude 3x 4TB Seagate Ironwolf PSU: EVGA BT 80+ Bronze 450W Case: Cooler Master HAF XB EVO KB: Cheap Logitech KB + Mouse combo