Cheap 60% Mechanical KB?

My Razer Oroboros has been having some problems, so I have decided to return it and get either a g502 or k65 RGB (that is not what the thread is about).  My brother needs a mechanical keyboard because its so much better and his doesn't even have anti-ghosting.  I am going to use half of the Oroboros price to get a mouse, and the other half with what my brother pays me to get the keyboard.  

My desk is fairly small, and my k70 is just a bit too big for my desk, I think the k65 would be a good fit, but a 60% keyboard would be ideal.  If you can, try to keep the suggestions under $100, if it is over, I might as well go with the k65 RGB.  Any suggestions?  

Just saw the Ducky Shine Mini is 110 on Massdrop.  Good deal or naw?

The Ducky seems like a pretty good deal. It's $30 less. 

Is it worth it over the k65 RGB for 135?

You don't really need RGB just get the K60 and call it good.

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

No. The Ducky Mini has lights, I just don't think they are RGB. So go with the Ducky.

My Razer Oroboros has been having some problems, so I have decided to return it and get either a g502 or k65 RGB (that is not what the thread is about).  My brother needs a mechanical keyboard because its so much better and his doesn't even have anti-ghosting.  I am going to use half of the Oroboros price to get a mouse, and the other half with what my brother pays me to get the keyboard.  

My desk is fairly small, and my k70 is just a bit too big for my desk, I think the k65 would be a good fit, but a 60% keyboard would be ideal.  If you can, try to keep the suggestions under $100, if it is over, I might as well go with the k65 RGB.  Any suggestions?  

i have a razer orouborous and im also having troubles..... can u state your troubles to see if i have the same?

Ducky is definitely the best option for the money for 60% with real Cherry switches.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

i have a razer orouborous and im also having troubles..... can u state your troubles to see if i have the same?

The scroll wheel needed uneven force to scroll, it was pretty uncomfortable and fatigued my hand, and the mouse tracking was glitchy.

The scroll wheel needed uneven force to scroll, it was pretty uncomfortable and fatigued my hand, and the mouse tracking was glitchy.

i have had the exact same problems as you! except for the scroll wheel... im hoping to replace it with a g502 or a deathadder