Pandora's Box: X99 4K Gaming rig

Just finished the buying of the parts, but by April 22 this rig will be complete. But the catch is I have 10 days to get it done by then since I can't start until mid April. So even as the name suggests, its chaos from the starting line. Will post Parts List Tomorrow. Pics will start by the 15th.

Just finished the buying of the parts, but by April 22 this rig will be complete. But the catch is I have 10 days to get it done by then since I can't start until mid April. So even as the name suggests, its chaos from the starting line. Will post Parts List Tomorrow. Pics will start by the 15th.

I think you are in the wrong section

This should maybe go into the build log section

Im so patriotic, I piss red white and blue. My doctor told me it was pancreatic cancer, I told him to SHUT HIS COMMIE MOUTH.

-A shotgun wielding redneck

What are the parts!? Gotta know the parts!!

GERRRRRRKKKKKK

I think you are in the wrong section

This should maybe go into the build log section

So this doesn't fall under "New" Builds?............... :huh:  1.It's new 2.Still Planning the loop 3.I have a month before I build it. So what About that doesn't fall under  "New Builds and Planning" exactly?

So this doesn't fall under "New" Builds?............... :huh:  1.It's new 2.Still Planning the loop 3.I have a month before I build it. So what About that doesn't fall under  "New Builds and Planning" exactly?

no this section is for people who need help with their build

Im so patriotic, I piss red white and blue. My doctor told me it was pancreatic cancer, I told him to SHUT HIS COMMIE MOUTH.

-A shotgun wielding redneck