PC LEDs?

OGFatal

I'm looking for someone to give me some examples of good PC LED's .

Looking for:
Variable voltage (Optional)

Bright (Must)

RGB (Optional, if not red or purple)

Between 30-60cm (Preferred)

Price I'm willing to pay is a maximum £20

Thank you LMG community :)

Case: Carbide 300R

CPU: i5 4690K @ 3.90GHz

RAM: 8GB DDR3

Mobo: MSI Z97-G45 Gaming

GPU: R9 290 Tri-X

PSU: EVGA SUPERNOVA NEX650G

Storage: 4TB NAS

Drive 1: Seagate 1TB 7200RPM

Drive 2: WD 500gb 7200RPM

Keyboard: Vengeance K50

Headset: Vengeance 1500 V2

Mouse: R.A.T 5

Monitor: LG 24EN33

The Wannabe is no longer. Replaced by the Flotilla. If you replace every part of a computer is it still the same computer?

Survived the Survivor 2299

Audio Engineer, Lighting Programmer, Video Engineer, FOH.

The 3528 led strip are not as bright as the 5050 model. And if you buy a MOLEX plug, then you can use your 12volt from the powersupply to power the LEDs.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BOBINA-STRISCIA-LED-RGB-SMD5050-STRIP-LIGHT-5-METRI-5M-16-Colori-SMD-44Key-IR-/131463013053?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_101&hash=item1e9bce62bd

Current Build Logs : ~ "The Future is Back" ~ "NES, The Little Beast" ~

z170l || i5-6600k || Noctua something cooler || 2x16gb ddr4 || msi 1050ti superlowprofile || hdplex 260w psu

@Noxz Sorry, I should have been more specific. I would like something that I could just plug into molex or through fan headers. But thank you for the suggestion.

Mouse: R.A.T 5

Monitor: LG 24EN33

AddonCustoms strips can operate between 7v and 12v, customers have said our 5050 strips are extremely bright (Personally they are the brightest I have tested), we don't do RGB at the moment, but do have Red.
Our strips are 25cm but our LEDs are closer together than the average strip. (Can do longer but you would need to PM me), Our LED strips start from £7.99 and you can customize the strip by picking the power cable length (10cm to 2 Meters), and connector used (3pin fan or 4 pin molex), also sleeved in HD (High Density) Black Paracord (If you want a different colour please PM Me).

Forum member Lays did a quick review in this topic - Click Here, and forum member jtai117 uses them in his computer, you can see the pictures he posted here - Click Here.

My site is AddonCustoms.com

If you have any questions feel free to ask here or PM me.

Official Profile for Addon Customs LTD and Custom Acrylics
Addon Customs -
Custom LED Lighting | Single colour and RGB available, hand sleeved | Now making Phanteks Case compatible LED KITS
Custom Acrylics - Custom computer parts | GPU backplates, Fan Grills, NZXT H440 Fascias and PSU covers | 3D printing and Laser Cutting Service available.

AddonCustoms strips can operate between 7v and 12v, customers have said our 5050 strips are extremely bright (Personally they are the brightest I have tested), we don't do RGB at the moment, but do have Red.

Our strips are 25cm but our LEDs are closer together than the average strip. (Can do longer but you would need to PM me), Our LED strips start from £7.99 and you can customize the strip by picking the power cable length (10cm to 2 Meters), and connector used (3pin fan or 4 pin molex), also sleeved in HD (High Density) Black Paracord (If you want a different colour please PM Me).

Forum member Lays did a quick review in this topic - Click Here, and forum member jtai117 uses them in his computer, you can see the pictures he posted here - Click Here.

My site is AddonCustoms.com

If you have any questions feel free to ask here or PM me.

Put my order in, thanks! :)