gaming pc

hello everyone i m from tunisia and i will build my first gaming pc and i need some advise: 

GPU: MSI GTX 970GB 

CPU: I5 4690K 

cooler master hyper 212evo 

PSU: crosair CX750W 80 plus bronze (or should i go with 600W) 

RAM: G skill 8GB (2*4GB) 

HDD! western digital blue 1T 

SSD: samsung evo 850MZ-75E 120GB 

case: ZALMAN 11 Plus 

MOBO: MSI Z97 gaming 5 (or should i go Z97 G45) 

at this time i will not do OC (in the futur for sure) ! i prefer to max out most games for this year and the 3 or 4 next years ! i want to do some live streaming some video editing ! stuff like that ! 

i would have a good monitor for the money !any suggestions? 

i want to know if AMD have better perfomers (it's more cheaper) because i saw a lot of video about Intel vs AMD ! and NVIDIA vs AMD! and i still don't know what should i do ! 

sorry for my bad englishtongue.gifand thanks^^

This build is good, if you want to play games on high for the next 4 years I'd go for a 980 though.

On the amd/intel/nvidia thing: My personal preferences go for Intel and Nvidia. Why?

- Intel: Better overall quality and power usage.

- Nvidia: also better quality and EVGA.

The Beast: CPU: i7 4790K GPU: EVGA 1080 SC Cooling: Dual NZXT Kraken x61 RAM: HyperX Fury 1866MHz Storage: SSD: 500GB Samsung EVO 840 + HDD: 1TB WD MOBO: Asus Z97 - a PSU: RM850x Case: H440 green-black Setup: Link PCPP: Link Evolution: Link 

Gear: PS4 with custom skin // Astro A50 Xbox edition to fit colour scheme // Oppo PM-3 Planar Magnetic Closed Back Headphones // OnePlus One 64GB sandstone

Other stuffs: Acer aspire 128GB SSD 10GB RAM // MacBook Pro 13" 500GB SSD 16GB RAM // A 2009 iMac 21"

well if i had the money i would go for 980 :P 

and thanks for the answer ! any suggestions for a monitor please !

well if i had the money i would go for 980 :P

and thanks for the answer ! any suggestions for a monitor please !

Any monitor with 2 or less ms response time 60+ Hz should do fine if you're on a budget. If not you can go to the 144Hz fancy monitors

The Beast: CPU: i7 4790K GPU: EVGA 1080 SC Cooling: Dual NZXT Kraken x61 RAM: HyperX Fury 1866MHz Storage: SSD: 500GB Samsung EVO 840 + HDD: 1TB WD MOBO: Asus Z97 - a PSU: RM850x Case: H440 green-black Setup: Link PCPP: Link Evolution: Link 

Gear: PS4 with custom skin // Astro A50 Xbox edition to fit colour scheme // Oppo PM-3 Planar Magnetic Closed Back Headphones // OnePlus One 64GB sandstone

Other stuffs: Acer aspire 128GB SSD 10GB RAM // MacBook Pro 13" 500GB SSD 16GB RAM // A 2009 iMac 21"

editing on a i5?    yeah you gonna push that thing, how about a all in one liquid cooler for the cpu?

I7 3930K @4.4 GHz  /  Asus rampage 4 formula  / 4x 8gb kingston hyperx blue low profile / gtx 980  / 2x ssd 500gb samsung 840 / 500gb 840evo ssd   /  500 GB WD blue /  windows 7 ultimate
my build: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/133477-750d-finished/

This build is good, if you want to play games on high for the next 4 years I'd go for a 980 though.

On the amd/intel/nvidia thing: My personal preferences go for Intel and Nvidia. Why?

- Intel: Better overall quality and power usage.

- Nvidia: also better quality and EVGA.

Only if EVGA had backplates tho :(

CPU: G3258 @ 4GHz GPU: Gigabyte GTX 960 OC RAM: 8GB G.Skill DDR3 1600 SSD: Corsair LS 120GB Case: Antec GX500 Mouse: Logitech G402 Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Headphones: Shure SRH440 Microphone: That Zalman Zm-Mic1 that everyone recommends but noone uses

Remember when the R9 280 was the HD 7950? Pepperidge Farm remembers.  

Running two AMD Cards: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCwn1NTK-50

Only if EVGA had backplates tho :(

EVGA does, MSI doesn't

EVGA does, MSI doesn't

Well you can buy them separate but it doesn't come with the card itself like gigabyte  

CPU: G3258 @ 4GHz GPU: Gigabyte GTX 960 OC RAM: 8GB G.Skill DDR3 1600 SSD: Corsair LS 120GB Case: Antec GX500 Mouse: Logitech G402 Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Headphones: Shure SRH440 Microphone: That Zalman Zm-Mic1 that everyone recommends but noone uses

Remember when the R9 280 was the HD 7950? Pepperidge Farm remembers.  

Running two AMD Cards: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCwn1NTK-50

if somone can tell me the difference between MSI GTX 970 and gigabye GTX 970 

if somone can tell me the difference between MSI GTX 970 and gigabayte GTX 970 

if somone can tell me the difference between MSI GTX 970 and gigabye GTX 970 

Different manufacturer. It's pretty hard to tell the difference with the high quality brands, for a lot of people the local customer service is the deciding factor, in any case it doesn't matter significantly.

For editing you might want a i7 CPU and go for 16 GB RAM, but I think you're good for smaller projects.

You'll probably be perfectly fine with a 600W PSU, but if you can afford the 750W, it's more convenient for upgrades and overclocking. 

I'm telling the truth! I AM a 12 year old girl!

i m not gona do heavy editing just for small project i wish go with I7 but it's too expensive ! how can i know how much PSU should i go ! i m pretty sure in the sure i will upagrades and OC ! if 600W isn't enough i will go for 750W !

and thanks for help

i m not gona do heavy editing just for small project i wish go with I7 but it's too expensive ! how can i know how much PSU should i go ! i m pretty sure in the futur  i will upagrades and OC ! if 600W isn't enough i will go for 750W !

and thanks for help