Small form factor amp

I am looking for a small form factor amplifier that can power two advent 25th anniversary limited edition speakers

all i will be using the amp for is getting music from my PC or phone, so it doesn't have to be fancy, hoping to not spend to much either, Thanks!

i7-4770K, Corsair H100i, Asus Maximus VI Hero, Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB, Samsung 840 120GB, 2xSeagate Barracuda 1TB, EVGA GeForce GTX 780 ACX Cooler, NZXT Phantom 820, Corsair Professional 750W 80 PLUS Gold, 2xASUS VH238H Build Log- http://bit.ly/1bWZKu6

Schiit Magni. If you want a DAC too, go for the Modi. They're both 99 bucks.

The Arctic Demon:  i7 4770k | Asus Sabertooth Z87 | Swiftech H220 w/ NF-F12s | (2) Gigabyte Windforce R9 290 Crossfire | 16 GB Corsair Vengeance RAM | Corsair AX 850 | Samsung 840 500 GB | Corsair Vengeance C70 Arctic White | NZXT Hue 

Peripherals: Logitech G600 gaming mouse | Cooler Master CM Storm Quickfire with Cherry MX Green Switches | QNIX QX2710 LED 2560x1440p PLS monitor | Logitech Rumblepad 2

Schiit Magni. If you want a DAC too, go for the Modi. They're both 99 bucks.

I need to Amp speakers not headphones...

i7-4770K, Corsair H100i, Asus Maximus VI Hero, Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB, Samsung 840 120GB, 2xSeagate Barracuda 1TB, EVGA GeForce GTX 780 ACX Cooler, NZXT Phantom 820, Corsair Professional 750W 80 PLUS Gold, 2xASUS VH238H Build Log- http://bit.ly/1bWZKu6

What kind of output power do you require? Inputs?Budget? If its just 2 channels you need, I would highly recommend sherwood/cambridgeaudio stereo amps. Both are fairly low profile but the cambridge will perform better and is more $.

Edited by roman83

I have the speakers I need to output to listed...don't know the wattage...just need a 3.5mm input

I need to Amp speakers not headphones...

whoa, sorry, totally skipped over that part.

Well, I'm not too knowledgeable about speaker amps, I can't stand speakers.... Sorry :/

Edited by Adam the Grim

The Arctic Demon:  i7 4770k | Asus Sabertooth Z87 | Swiftech H220 w/ NF-F12s | (2) Gigabyte Windforce R9 290 Crossfire | 16 GB Corsair Vengeance RAM | Corsair AX 850 | Samsung 840 500 GB | Corsair Vengeance C70 Arctic White | NZXT Hue 

Peripherals: Logitech G600 gaming mouse | Cooler Master CM Storm Quickfire with Cherry MX Green Switches | QNIX QX2710 LED 2560x1440p PLS monitor | Logitech Rumblepad 2

As far as I know small form factor amps is not too common as most people who buy amps are looking for sheer power which means beefy/bulky units.

However, I believe this would be ideal for you

http://www.parasound.com/ParasoundZ/

I own a Parasound (New Classic series) Amp and Preamp myself and can personally vouch for build and sound quality.

[Case] Phanteks Eclipse P400S TG (Air Mesh) || [CPU] Ryzen 7 5800X || [Cooler] Dark Rock Slim || [Mobo] ROG STRIX B550-F || [RAM] 32GB Trident Z RGB 3600MHz CL16

[GPU] XFX MERC319 Radeon RX 6950XT || [SSD] 1TB WD SN550 M.2 NVME || [HDD] 6TB Seagate IronWolf 7200 || [PSU] Corsair AX850

[Display] LG 27GL850 @ 2560x1440 - 144Hz || [Mouse] ROG Gladius II || [Keyboard] ROG Strix Flare (Cherry MX Red) || [Speakers] 2.1 Logitech Z-3 || [Fans] 3x 120mm Corsair LL RGB

Theater Room - My 11.1 Home Theater

Will work for electronic components and parts

Reviews: Meelec CC51P - Monoprice 8323 - Koss Porta Pros  - Shure SRH-440 - Shure SRH-550DJShure SRH-840 - Hifiman He-500 - iBasso D4 - o2 Amplifier  -  SkeletonDac

This looks nice, is there one where I can have two sets of speakers so i can power my ones outside too?

yes but do you know if you can only use 2 speakers at a time without unplugging the wires, say i only want music inside...and not outside 

I do not know, I have the 2 channel I linked earlier.

2 of the cheaper ones will work for what you want, there will just be an extra power cable and rca or 1/8" cable

you can use either the rca or the 1/8" as a passthrough to feed the other amp.

it may cost $5-$10 more this way, but I know it will work.

Will work for electronic components and parts

Reviews: Meelec CC51P - Monoprice 8323 - Koss Porta Pros  - Shure SRH-440 - Shure SRH-550DJShure SRH-840 - Hifiman He-500 - iBasso D4 - o2 Amplifier  -  SkeletonDac

I would be careful with the lepai etc. amps, at high volume they can ruin your speakers through clipping.

Can't find much about your speakers and their efficiency though..

That second lepai you linked to looks like a car headunit.  And as Miracleman says be very careful you don't mess you speakers up.  Maybe you could look at an older stereo amp from a component system, they usually have speaker AB selectors so you can drive inside/outside or both. And you could get them from a pawn shop.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

That second lepai you linked to looks like a car headunit.  And as Miracleman says be very careful you don't mess you speakers up.  Maybe you could look at an older stereo amp from a component system, they usually have speaker AB selectors so you can drive inside/outside or both. And you could get them from a pawn shop.

Older ones are too big for what i need it for.