AKG K7XX Massdrop Edition Headphones Review

Are you even allowed to post this on here? This is a forum for a different youtuber.... I don't like your voice either.

Are you even allowed to post this on here? This is a forum for a different youtuber.... I don't like your voice either.

This is a section specifically designed for submitting member reviews. As for my voice, that's alright, for instance some people dislike Linus's voice, or Austin Evans. I understand some people won't like my voice, and I accept that. However, besides that if you could give some more constructive criticism before posting then that would be great. 

Although this is a great review, please don't self promote... That includes asking people to subscribe.

CPU: Intel i5-2400 Mobo: ASUS Maximus IV Gene-Z RAM: 8GB G.Skill DDR3 1333MHz GPU: Sapphire R9 280x Tri-X Case Corsair Obsidian Series 350D PSU: EVGA 500w 80+ Certified

Although this is a great review, please don't self promote... That includes asking people to subscribe.

Ah, no problem, didn't understand that was a rule. I will make sure I don't do that again, and will edit the post to reflect that. Thanks for letting me know!

Ah, no problem, didn't understand that was a rule. I will make sure I don't do that again, and will edit the post to reflect that. Thanks for letting me know!

yeah no problem.

Reading the Code of Conduct takes around 15-30 minutes but it is worth it to avoid things like this: link

CPU: Intel i5-2400 Mobo: ASUS Maximus IV Gene-Z RAM: 8GB G.Skill DDR3 1333MHz GPU: Sapphire R9 280x Tri-X Case Corsair Obsidian Series 350D PSU: EVGA 500w 80+ Certified