Z87 Xpower for $229 NCIX (mistake)

EFD307

heres the link

http://us.ncix.com/products/?sku=84904&vpn=Z87%20XPOWER&manufacture=MSI%2FMicroStar

im pretty sure they mean the Mpower not the Xpower but all the pictures and descriptions are for the Xpower... i might order one to find out what happens, i wanted to but the Mpower but i might get something a little extra!

RIG:|Corsair Obsidion 650d|MSI Mpower Z87| i7-4770k (4Ghz)|Corsair H100 cooler|16Gb corsair dominator platinum 1866Mhz|  EVGA GTX 780 classified (runs at 1240Mhz)| 1200W pc power and cooling silencer mkIII PSU|recon sound blaster champion series| 1Tb WD black| 256Gb Samsung 840 pro| Monitors:| Samsung px2370| ASUS VG248QE| X-star 27" 2560x1440 korean monitor (runs at 100Hz)| other stuff:| Razer black widow ultimate| Razer mamba 2013 edition| Razer Vespula mousepad| Klipsch X10i| Ultrasone Pro750| Harmon/Kardon sound sticks 2| 

the Mpower Max goes for 270$ on NCIX, so that Xpower has to be the normal Mpower.

Haha, nice find :D It seems like someone at NCIX has failed a bit.

I hope someone tells them quick, they are a decent bunch of guys, if too many of them sell that could hurt them. Then again maybe its not a mistake....

Never trust a man, who, when left alone with a tea cosey... Doesn't try it on. Billy Connolly
Marriage is a wonderful invention: then again, so is a bicycle repair kit. Billy Connolly
Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. Billy Connolly

I saw the same thing on the Canadian site a while back, but they had fixed it.

Kind of reminds me of the fact that BitFenix Shinobi cases are selling for $5 on employee discount at Micro Center right now (-$35 from our normal price), so all the guys where I work, including myself, have been clearing the place out.

Intel Core i7-5930K | Noctua NH-D15S | ASUS X99-M WS | 32GB (4 x 8GB) G.Skill Ripjaws V 2666MHz | MSI GeForce GTX 980 Ti Gaming 6G | Samsung 850 Pro 512GB | Seasonic 660XP2 | Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV

LG 34UM95-P w/ Ergotron MX  | O2/ODAC | Audioengine A5+ w/ AS8 | Sennheiser HD 598 | Ducky Shine 3 | Cooler Master Storm Spawn

Kind of reminds me of the fact that BitFenix Shinobi cases are selling for $5 on employee discount at Micro Center right now (-$35 from our normal price), so all the guys where I work, including myself, have been clearing the place out.

That's awesome.

Hardware: | CPU: i5 3570k | Graphics: MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4G | Mobo: MSI z77a-G45 Gaming | OS: Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit | 

Peripherals: Logitech G502 | CM Storm Quickfire Pro (Red switch) |

the xpower is listed on newegg for $439... so... 

Would love to buy one just to see. Let me know if anyone is trying that ? They couldn't possibly charge you more after you've already made the purchase could they ?

CPU i7 970 |  COOLER: Cooler Master Hyper N520 | Ram: 12GB DDR3 1333 GPU: GTX 560Ti | Mobo: EVGA Classified 3 | Case: Cooler Master HAF 922 | Boot Drive: 120GB OCZ Vertex | Games Drive: 2TB WD Green | OS: Windows 7 | Monitors: 40in Samsung LN40A650, 2x 24in Samsung T240HD

Would love to buy one just to see. Let me know if anyone is trying that ? They couldn't possibly charge you more after you've already made the purchase could they ?

They will probably offer you a refund instead