Please help me build the best of the best ultimate overkill gaming rig

ya i posted it in "general discussion" but someone said i need to post it under new builds, so i copy and pasted it.  sorry

Have you got unlimited money to spend? If so then you could go really over kill and get better things.

EDIT

My bad, looked at wrong things xD Yeah, it is pretty overkill and cool. However, I would not put the SSD's in RAID 0 just because eventhough you have the money to replace them it is the hassle if they do (and they most likely will), why not go raid 10 with 2 more SSD's, that will be realllyyyy OP. However, you do not even need RAID on SSD'd the performance is not noticeable but if you wanna throw your cash and go balls to the wall then yeah. Might as well? 

CPU: i5 4670k @ 3.4GHz + Corsair H100i      GPU: Gigabyte GTX 680 SOC (+215 Core|+162 Mem)     SSD: Kingston V300 240GB (OS)      Headset: Logitech G930 

Case: Cosair Vengance C70 (white)                RAM: 16GB TeamGroup Elite Black DDR3 1600MHz       HDD: 1TB WD Blue                              Mouse: Logitech G602

OS: Windows 7 Home Premium                       PSUXFX Core Edition 750w                                                Motherboard: MSI Z97-G45               Keyboard: Logitech G510

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/2cJCvK

And custom hardline watercooling loop of course.

<p>CPU: Intel i7 4790k(4.9GHz), Motherboard: ASUS sabertooth Z97 Mark 1 RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB (2 x 8GB) GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 980 4GB Superclocked ACX 2.0 (2 way SLI) PSU: EVGA 850w G2 Storage: Intel 730 Series 240GB 2.5" SSD, Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB Case: NZXT H440 Designed by Razer, EK,Alphacool,Bitspower custom loop.

“Peace cannot be kept by force. It can only be achieved by understanding.”

Albert Einstein 14 December 1930

yes i have 5k sitting on the side.  

:o well, in that case just do that build? However in my edit above, I recommend not to do RAID 0 on your SSD's. (but if you can/afford to do a RAID 10 just because you can)  :lol:

CPU: i5 4670k @ 3.4GHz + Corsair H100i      GPU: Gigabyte GTX 680 SOC (+215 Core|+162 Mem)     SSD: Kingston V300 240GB (OS)      Headset: Logitech G930 

Case: Cosair Vengance C70 (white)                RAM: 16GB TeamGroup Elite Black DDR3 1600MHz       HDD: 1TB WD Blue                              Mouse: Logitech G602

OS: Windows 7 Home Premium                       PSUXFX Core Edition 750w                                                Motherboard: MSI Z97-G45               Keyboard: Logitech G510

holy BISCUITS!! 4 titan x's?  didnt that card just come out like TODAY???  4 is too much, holy cow

@Bittenfleax, whats raid 10?  I thought raid 0 caused super fast loading?

Raid 10 is RAID 0 and RAID 1 put together. So you have speed of RAID 0 and security of RAID 1.

Overall, it will mirror your RAID 0 so if it fails then nothing goes to sh*t.

EDIT

This requires 4 drives, 2 for the RAID 0 and 2 for the RAID 1

oh thats so awesome.  Ya i had raid zero crash my pc before, only once though, but i never herd of raid 10 that sounds AWESOME!! ^_^

oh thats so awesome.  Ya i had raid zero crash my pc before, only once though, but i never herd of raid 10 that sounds AWESOME!! ^_^

Yeah, if you got the $$$ then you should do it. Up to you though.

Also, for the Titan X's they are about $1000 each so I do not think they will fit into your budget. Maybe go for 2 Titan X's?!  :lol:

raid 10 costs alot of money?  whats required?

many hard drives, 4 i think. if you only have 5grand id go 2 titan xs if you wanna game in 4k.

<p>CPU: Intel i7 4790k(4.9GHz), Motherboard: ASUS sabertooth Z97 Mark 1 RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB (2 x 8GB) GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 980 4GB Superclocked ACX 2.0 (2 way SLI) PSU: EVGA 850w G2 Storage: Intel 730 Series 240GB 2.5" SSD, Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB Case: NZXT H440 Designed by Razer, EK,Alphacool,Bitspower custom loop.

“Peace cannot be kept by force. It can only be achieved by understanding.”

Albert Einstein 14 December 1930

ya I just saw the video linus did on the titan x and holy cow, i cant believe how one card did so much damage, image 2 in sli?  holy cow im bout to pee my pants