Water cooling loop configuration

Hello!

Im new to water cooling so i would like your opinion how i should configure the loop, if you see any better way to place the parts come with a sugestion but i think this should be the best configuration?

(sorry for bad scetch i used MS paint)

post-91899-0-63480100-1426747643_thumb.p

I used to have that case too, the top radiator can only be a maximum of 30mm to not interfere with your motherboard. You can fit another 240mm (30mm thick) radiator in the bottom if you want to aswell. 

I would recommend using the bottom 240 slot, instead of the back 120 slot. You can put in a bigger rad and having a rad at the top and back can look cluttered. You could then hide the run from the bottom rad to the top behind the hard drive cage, or just use acrylic tubing to make it look nice. :)

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.

I used to have that case too, the top radiator can only be a maximum of 30mm to not interfere with your motherboard. You can fit another 240mm (30mm thick) radiator in the bottom if you want to aswell. 

Thank you for the thickness, i was going to buy 60 mm cause that looked like it would fit,but then i saw ur post and remebered that i need fans aswell... thank oyu for the help^^

I would recommend using the bottom 240 slot, instead of the back 120 slot. You can put in a bigger rad and having a rad at the top and back can look cluttered. You could then hide the run from the bottom rad to the top behind the hard drive cage, or just use acrylic tubing to make it look nice. :)

i will deffenitly look into that thank you, but what do you mean behind the HDD cage i didnt understand? you mean like under the back panel? :D

i will deffenitly look into that thank you, but what do you mean behind the HDD cage i didnt understand? you mean like under the back panel? :D

Behind the back panel, assuming you have space there of course.

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.

Behind the back panel, assuming you have space there of course.

not right now, but i can move some cables:P

Also could any kind person check so that theese parts go together, i have heard some nasty stories about corrosion and such

i already checkd so that they work with my computer parts, i just need to know if they fir together.

http://www.coolerkit.se/shop/showbasket.html?BasketLink=1&AddMultiple=1&ProductID=%7C04EK021%7C11CO001%7C18XX009%7C06XX047%7C07PR020%7C02EK388%7C02EK328%7C03MC006%7C06XX088&Amount=%7C1%7C1%7C1%7C8%7C1%7C1%7C2%7C2%7C1&VariantGroups=%7C%7C%7C%7C%7C%7C%7C%7C%7C&Variants=%7C%7C%7C%7C%7C%7C%7C%7C%7C

my GFXcards have one space between them so that double sli thingy should work....

You do not need the PSU jump starter, you can use a paperclip or any wire to short it, unless you are uncomfortable doing so of course.

You may want to buy 2 m of tubing. 1m might be quite tight, it might not be enough if you make a mistake.

Check if the store sells the EK gpu bridge connector, they tend to look nicer. :)

1L of coolant may be enough, but I would get 2L to be safe.

You do not need the PSU jump starter, you can use a paperclip or any wire to short it, unless you are uncomfortable doing so of course.

You may want to buy 2 m of tubing. 1m might be quite tight, it might not be enough if you make a mistake.

Check if the store sells the EK gpu bridge connector, they tend to look nicer. :)

1L of coolant may be enough, but I would get 2L to be safe.

But the metals fit together?

But the metals fit together?

Yes, the only metal you need to watch out for is aluminium, however, using anti-corrosive in you coolant will prevent even that causing too many issues. The pre-mix coolant you chose has an anti-corrosive additive.

Yes, the only metal you need to watch out for is aluminium, however, using anti-corrosive in you coolant will prevent even that causing too many issues. The pre-mix coolant you chose has an anti-corrosive additive.

so i wont need to buy it separate? oh and also do i need more fittings or other things?

so i wont need to buy it separate?

No, you won't, it's one of the advantages of a pre-mixed coolant.

do you think i need more fittings and such?

Swedish? =)

You wont fit a 280 radiator in the bottom, also,you need two fittings for every part. so just count how many blocks, radiators etc and then multiply with 2 =)

Pro-tip, add a valve and  put it as low as possible in your system so you can easily drain the fluid.

Swedish? =)

You wont fit a 280 radiator in the bottom, also,you need two fittings for every part. so just count how many blocks, radiators etc and then multiply with 2 =)

Pro-tip, add a valve and  put it as low as possible in your system so you can easily drain the fluid.

Hur visste du xD

Swedish? =)

You guys have my greatest thanks!

:wub:

Hur visste du xD

You guys have my greatest thanks!

:wub:

Coolerkit.se , I sometimes shop there myself =)