Sharkoon VS-4 Windowed h100 mod?

Hello,

is there anyway (including modding) to fit a h100 in a Sharkoon VS-4 Case or on the top of it or even the side panel?

Drill holes in the top? That's what I would do.

Intel Core i7 4770k - 2x Geforce GTX 780 - MSI Z87 MPower Max - Corsair H60 - 8GB Avexir Core Series MPower Yellow + 4gb no-brand DDR3 - Corsair Obsidian 750d - AData XPG SX900 256gb SSD - Seagate Barracuda 3TB (7200 RPM) - Hitachi 250GB 2.5in HDD (3200 RPM) - WD HDD 160GB extracted from iMac via black magic (no specified RPM) - ASUS VG248QE 144HZ 3d Vision Monitor - Logitech G602 - Ducky Shine 3 TKL - AKG 172 HD Headphones - Xperia z2 - Sony Noise canceling earphones -  Nikon D5200 With Bundled Lenses - Windows 7 Home Premium - Blue Snowball iCE - Acer Aspire X with a broken case, AMD A6, and Raijintek Aidos CPU heatsink

Drill holes in the top? That's what I would do.

Is there some way I dont have to take out the whole hardware, becasue last time the graphics card died and I had to wait 6 Weeks for a new one?

Buy a new case that does support an h100.

btw, why an h100 ?

"I fart in your general direction" -The Frenchmen

Is there some way I dont have to take out the whole hardware, becasue last time the graphics card died and I had to wait 6 Weeks for a new one?

If you want to mod, take out the hardware, you risk too much if you don't.

Intel Core i7 4770k - 2x Geforce GTX 780 - MSI Z87 MPower Max - Corsair H60 - 8GB Avexir Core Series MPower Yellow + 4gb no-brand DDR3 - Corsair Obsidian 750d - AData XPG SX900 256gb SSD - Seagate Barracuda 3TB (7200 RPM) - Hitachi 250GB 2.5in HDD (3200 RPM) - WD HDD 160GB extracted from iMac via black magic (no specified RPM) - ASUS VG248QE 144HZ 3d Vision Monitor - Logitech G602 - Ducky Shine 3 TKL - AKG 172 HD Headphones - Xperia z2 - Sony Noise canceling earphones -  Nikon D5200 With Bundled Lenses - Windows 7 Home Premium - Blue Snowball iCE - Acer Aspire X with a broken case, AMD A6, and Raijintek Aidos CPU heatsink

Buy a new case that does support an h100.

btw, why an h100 ?

I can buy it from a frind for 20 EUR and I think its better then my Kartana 4.

Ah okey, that's awesome.

If you don't have any experience with modding, drilling a hole in the top of your case is not an easy thing to do...

I would recommend just buying a new case that does support it, you would only have to spend 40 - 60 $/euro for a new chassis that does support 240mm radiators

My recommendation for a case would be a Corsair SPEC-02

"I fart in your general direction" -The Frenchmen

What the hell is that case? I've never heard of it and can't find it on google.

G3258 V 860k (Spoiler: G3258 wins)

Spoiler

i7-4790K | MSI R9 390x | Cryorig H5 | MSI Z97 Gaming 7 Motherboard | G.Skill Sniper 8gbx2 1600mhz DDR3 | Corsair 300R | WD Green 2TB 2.5" 5400RPM drive | <p>Corsair RM750 | Logitech G602 | Corsair K95 RGB | Logitech Z313