Need help with some code (C)

XTankSlayerX

Well, I think this is C... Must be confusing the name with other languages.

Anyways.

I've been coding a pebble watchface, and im pretty much done except the colon on the time dosnt show up right...

Any ideas? I really want to use the WAN Show font (8Bit Wonders)

16813398656_b1ca0df58a_o.png

From the looks of it that font doesn't have a colon character. Could you split it into 3 strings using the font you want for the numbers and a different font for just the colon?

Show some code, but you may have to escape the character by placing a backslash in front of it depending on which language it's actually in.

Show some code, but you may have to escape the character by placing a backslash in front of it.

Here

EDIT: First thing I've coded, its more of a mod to a tutorial rather than 100% my own code.

#include <pebble.h>  static Window *s_main_window;static TextLayer *s_time_layer;static GFont s_time_font;static BitmapLayer *s_background_layer;static GBitmap *s_background_bitmap;static void update_time() {  // Get a tm structure  time_t temp = time(NULL);   struct tm *tick_time = localtime(&temp);  // Create a long-lived buffer  static char buffer[] = "00:00";  // Write the current hours and minutes into the buffer  if(clock_is_24h_style() == true) {    //Use 2h hour format    strftime(buffer, sizeof("00:00"), "%H:%M", tick_time);  } else {    //Use 12 hour format    strftime(buffer, sizeof("00:00"), "%I:%M", tick_time);  }  // Display this time on the TextLayer  text_layer_set_text(s_time_layer, buffer);}static void main_window_load(Window *window) {  //Create GBitmap, then set to created BitmapLayer  s_background_layer = bitmap_layer_create(GRect(0, 0, 144, 168));  bitmap_layer_set_bitmap(s_background_layer, s_background_bitmap);  layer_add_child(window_get_root_layer(window), bitmap_layer_get_layer(s_background_layer));    // Create time TextLayer  s_time_layer = text_layer_create(GRect(5, 52, 139, 50));  text_layer_set_background_color(s_time_layer, GColorClear);  text_layer_set_text_color(s_time_layer, GColorBlack);  text_layer_set_text(s_time_layer, "00:00");    //Create GFont  s_time_font = fonts_load_custom_font(resource_get_handle(RESOURCE_ID_FONT_PERFECT_DOS_48));  //Apply to TextLayer  text_layer_set_font(s_time_layer, s_time_font);  text_layer_set_text_alignment(s_time_layer, GTextAlignmentCenter);  // Add it as a child layer to the Window's root layer  layer_add_child(window_get_root_layer(window), text_layer_get_layer(s_time_layer));    // Make sure the time is displayed from the start  update_time();}static void main_window_unload(Window *window) {  //Unload GFont  fonts_unload_custom_font(s_time_font);    //Destroy GBitmap  gbitmap_destroy(s_background_bitmap);  //Destroy BitmapLayer  bitmap_layer_destroy(s_background_layer);    // Destroy TextLayer  text_layer_destroy(s_time_layer);}static void tick_handler(struct tm *tick_time, TimeUnits units_changed) {  update_time();}  static void init() {  // Create main Window element and assign to pointer  s_main_window = window_create();  // Set handlers to manage the elements inside the Window  window_set_window_handlers(s_main_window, (WindowHandlers) {    .load = main_window_load,    .unload = main_window_unload  });  // Show the Window on the watch, with animated=true  window_stack_push(s_main_window, true);    // Register with TickTimerService  tick_timer_service_subscribe(MINUTE_UNIT, tick_handler);}static void deinit() {  // Destroy Window  window_destroy(s_main_window);}int main(void) {  init();  app_event_loop();  deinit();}