Ideal keyboard?

Mao_Zedong

Das keyboard 4 professional with browns. Unfortunately i would never be able to afford a keyboard like that. 

If the G510 had Mechanical switches.  That would be the best keyboard ever.

For the Best builds and Price lists here is a world where many points of the price have been predefined already for your convenience!

The Xeon E3 1231 V3 IS BETTER Than the Core i5 4690K and a Significantly better value for the non-overclockers or value shoppers.

The OS is like a kind food, Try it before saying if you like it or don't.

My old keyboard started dying on me after six years of heavy use. So I decided it was time for a change. I was wrong. Cherries, shmerries. I bought and returned a Death Stalker, a Black Widow and a Saitek Cyborg (well that one I sold because the store wouldn't take it back) in rapid succession because they just felt bad. And then I just bought another like my old one.

http://www.logitech.com/en-us/product/illuminated-keyboard-k740

illuminated-keyboard-glamour-image-lg.pn

And before you tell me it's not a gaming keyboard - it should be. I've been gaming for the better part of twenty years. No other keyboard has ever felt as comfortable or lasted as long in my hands.

Steelseries Merc. Got one a long time ago and I'm used to it. Too bad it's out of production.

My current keyboard being Ducky Shine 3 TKL MX Browns Red LEDs. If the LEDs were RGB and had the same level of customisation as the Corsair keyboards and an aluminium shell then it would be my perfect keyboard.

If the Ducky was more available I would snatch that up. I would like the K70 RGB but I don't have the patience to read that so I like the Rosewill Apollo. All in Brown switches for me.

Ducky Shine 3 DK9800 w/ Cherry MX Browns and Vortex Double Shot PBT key caps.

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie. 

Das keyboard 4 professional with browns. Unfortunately i would never be able to afford a keyboard like that. 

Impossible are the things one proclaims to be so. Work hard and believe, you'll get there mate.

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie. 

I've got a Razer Black Widow Ultimate 2013 with Cherry MX Blue's and Green LED's which I absolutely love. I'd like to get the Chroma Edition but I doubt I'll get it.

Ducky shine 3 TKL, green/blue backlight (let's just say RGB), but with rubberised raising feet, double-shot, thick PBT keycaps and a couple of USB ports and an aluminium cover.

Blue or brown switches, or maybe a combination of the two.

I just got the k70. Its ok....

Wish i've gone with the das pro

Sound: Custom one pros, Audioengine A5+ with S8 sub.

K70 RGB

Great question Love my Qpad MK 80 I would like one with tactile Greys and would like double shot keycaps and maybe 2 leds per switch so the characters stack in the conventional way

Ideally, I'd have 2: a K65 RGB with reds probably for gaming, as well as a typing keyboard - a full 104-key topre keyboard, like a type-heaven one. That would be pure bliss.