Will it work?

Hello guys 

I'm building a new pc and i don't know if the parts can work with each other and can i overclock the gpu with that configuration

Case-Cooler Master Elite 431 plus

CPU-Intel core i5 3.2ghz

GPU-Sapphire Radeon R9 280

PSU-Corsair 500w (will it be enough?)

Motherboard- MSI ATX Z97 DDR3 2600 LGA

Hard Disk- WD blue/green 1tb

Ram-Ripjaws 8gb (2x4gb)

Cpu Cooling- Cooler Master Hyper

Freely recommend parts (in the same range with the money) expecialy some other motherboard. Thank you 

Hello guys 

I'm building a new pc and i don't know if the parts can work with each other and can i overclock the gpu with that configuration

Motherboard- MSI ATX DDR3 2600 LGA

Ram-Ripjaws 8gb (2x4gb)

Freely recommend parts (in the same range with the money) expecialy some other motherboard. Thank you 

Whats the cpu and motherboard? The psu will be enough however don't go too crazy on the overclocking .

Everything seems to work together most wattage you'll need is around 400 but it is good to have head room

<THE SILENT ASSASSIN>CPU(Intel i5-4690K)||COOLER(corsair H100i)||MOB(asus Maximus VII Hero ATX)||RAM(16gb of corsair vengeance)||STORAGE(Intel 530 128gb)(Samsung 850 Pro 500gb)(WD 2tb Black)||GRAPHICS(2 x Asus strix 970)||CASE(Nzxt H440)||PSU(Corsair RM750W)>http://pcpartpicker.com/b/Bbpbt6

Hello guys 

Motherboard- MSI ATX DDR3 2600 LGA

Ram-Ripjaws 8gb (2x4gb)

depends what your CPU is. since your GPU will take more of your PSU at max. its TDP is 250.

but the better question is. will it blend?

"1 shot 1 kill. or in my case 500 shots and a questionable death" ~ Carlos Hathcock + Ryouichi

"Because its windows... it just happens..." ~ G33k 4 L1F3

My Build....sorta. close enough http://pcpartpicker.com/p/YMG4mG

Whats the cpu and motherboard? The psu will be enough however don't go too crazy on the overclocking .

I knew i forgot something (just edited it) CPU- intel core i5 3.2ghz and the Motherboard is the Z97

I knew i forgot something (just edited it) CPU- intel core i5 3.2ghz and the Motherboard is the Z97

By the sound of it I think you are getting a locked i5 with a z97 board. If your i5 doesn't have a k included in its name then its not unlocked. Thus you can save some money and get a cheaper h81 or h97 motherboards. WIth those specs however I would get at least a 600w psu for some headroom. On a 500w psu they should work but won't offer any headroom whatsoever.

Seems good

Lets all ripperoni in pepperoni

By the sound of it I think you are getting a locked i5 with a z97 board. If your i5 doesn't have a k included in its name then its not unlocked. Thus you can save some money and get a cheaper h81 or h97 motherboards. WIth those specs however I would get at least a 600w psu for some headroom. On a 500w psu they should work but won't offer any headroom whatsoever.

What i5??

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."