Watercooled 600T Radiators

Hi All,

Its been a little time since i have been on this site, so i hope you guys are still as awesome as you have always been!

I have a Corsait 600T Case, It has huge sentimental Value and 100% Can not be changed. I am looking to make the jump to water cooling (I must be insane) but im just trying to visualise how it will work and radiator placement and locations.

I have done a huge amount of Google image searching and am looking to put a 120mm radiator at the back with Push/Pull fans and a 240mm radiator in the top in pull (Due to size restraints). I have seen a lot of people putting a 200mm rad in the front, but im not wild about how it looks. I dont want to do any mods to the case as i only just had it painted last year and i dont want to ruin it.

So for 4770K with a Minimal over clock, a GTX 780 Direct CUII and the cooling of my Asus Maximus VI Formula. Will the 120mm and 240mm rads be enough to keep it cool? I want to basically silent my machine down alot and really only have the fans on high when i game.

What are your thoughts?

Regards,

Ryan.

EDIT Picture of the Paint Job of my 600T - Red Carbon Fibre by Wicked Coatings

post-9022-0-89790200-1426433655.jpg

Freelancing Since 2012

Take a look at my 600t :)

Also this video might be worth a looker :)

If you dare mod the case, then a 360 in the top and thick 240mm in the front is possible.

The problem with the 240 in the top, is that it can't be that thick. So it will be enough, but it'll be much better with having something in the front

Thanks for your reply, Your 600T build looks amazing,

When she looks this pretty, I dont want to ruin her by modding the case, but i am now thinking the 200mm might be a good move. If i do put a 200 at the front, do they fit the other way up, or do they only fit barbs down?

(I have added a picture of her paint job above)

Regards,

Ryan. 

Freelancing Since 2012

Thanks for your reply, Your 600T build looks amazing,

When she looks this pretty, I dont want to ruin her by modding the case, but i am now thinking the 200mm might be a good move. If i do put a 200 at the front, do they fit the other way up, or do they only fit barbs down?

(I have added a picture of her paint job above)

Regards,

Ryan. 

Looks amazing! But no sadly it has to be that way around, due to the extra width the endtank adds to the radiator. There might be a different model where it's possible. It might even be possible to mount a 180mm radiator instead.