First Build Planning Complications

Wackojacko

Hello everyone, i have been saving up for my first build for quite some time, but because i recently moved the project had to be put on hold, because  a lot of money went to moving of course, but now i have kind of a problem. 

i was always working from an MSI gaming laptop a couple years old, and it was fine, i have a separate 24 inch monitor that i use with this laptop and i never had any problems with it. not with gaming or anything, but, last week it broke down, my laptop shut down and didnt turn back on, i thought it was overheated so i let it cool, but it wasnt that, i tried unplugging it and checked the battery and all, anyway i brought it to a repair shop and i will hear what it is on monday or tuesday, and to be honest, i think it's dead, or not worth my money anymore to fix it, since i used that laptop as a desktop, i have a separate keyboard and monitor.

so i was thinking i want to see what i can build with the money i have now, so i started checking out videos and comparing prices from the US to where i live (the Netherlands) but the prices compared to some build videos that i saw, to the prices here are well to much for me.

my question was, i was hoping if anyone could help me put together a build that i can game recent titles with reasonably for around 600 Euros,

i already have a benQ monitor, a k70 keyboard and a logitech mouse, and i hope i can pull out my 120GB SSD And 1TB HDD out of my laptop, if thats the case thats not needed either. 

because i can't figure it out and i'm not that smart around prices and how good what component is exactly, i got interested because of videos like linustechtips and others, but still there are a lot of things i dont know.

any help would be very much appreciated.

Hello everyone, i have been saving up for my first build for quite some time, but because i recently moved the project had to be put on hold, because  a lot of money went to moving of course, but now i have kind of a problem. 

i was always working from an MSI gaming laptop a couple years old, and it was fine, i have a separate 24 inch monitor that i use with this laptop and i never had any problems with it. not with gaming or anything, but, last week it broke down, my laptop shut down and didnt turn back on, i thought it was overheated so i let it cool, but it wasnt that, i tried unplugging it and checked the battery and all, anyway i brought it to a repair shop and i will hear what it is on monday or tuesday, and to be honest, i think it's dead, or not worth my money anymore to fix it, since i used that laptop as a desktop, i have a separate keyboard and monitor.

so i was thinking i want to see what i can build with the money i have now, so i started checking out videos and comparing prices from the US to where i live (the Netherlands) but the prices compared to some build videos that i saw, to the prices here are well to much for me.

my question was, i was hoping if anyone could help me put together a build that i can game recent titles with reasonably for around 600 Euros,

i already have a benQ monitor, a k70 keyboard and a logitech mouse, and i hope i can pull out my 120GB SSD And 1TB HDD out of my laptop, if thats the case thats not needed either. 

because i can't figure it out and i'm not that smart around prices and how good what component is exactly, i got interested because of videos like linustechtips and others, but still there are a lot of things i dont know.

any help would be very much appreciated.

What do you think of this? Sorry that it says Amazon Deutschland but it was the easiest way for me to get the euro currency.

PCPartPicker part list: http://de.pcpartpicker.com/p/VgFRhM

Price breakdown by merchant: http://de.pcpartpicker.com/p/VgFRhM/by_merchant/

CPU: Intel Core i5-4670 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor  (€209.90 @ Caseking)

CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler  (€32.99 @ Amazon Deutschland)

Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-B85M-D2V Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  (€56.11 @ Amazon Deutschland)

Memory: G.Skill AEGIS 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  (€70.45 @ Amazon Deutschland)

Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 750 1GB Superclocked Video Card  (€128.99 @ Amazon Deutschland)

Case: Corsair 200R ATX Mid Tower Case  (€59.90 @ Caseking)

Power Supply: EVGA 430W 80+ Certified ATX Power Supply  (€41.32 @ Amazon Deutschland)

Optical Drive: Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer

Total: €599.66

Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available

Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-03-15 11:59 CET+0100

You could add the SSD and HDD from you laptop to this.

Main Rig - Case: Corsair 200R   Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z270-GAMING-K3  CPU: Intel i5 7600 RAM: Corsair H55 RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB 3000MHz SSD: Crucial MX500 1 TB 

HDD: 2TB WD Green  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1660 Ti 6GB Windforce  PSU: Corsair CX 600W  

HTPC - Case: CiT MTX-007B   Motherboard: Biostar H61MGV3, CPU: Intel i5 2400  RAM: Patriot 4GB 1333MHz SSD: 240GB Toshiba SSD PSU: 180W CIT (Came with case)

Corsair 200R Front Bezel Mod