Help, for a new build for working with Photoshop and Lightroom

I'm planning to build a Pc for processing my photos in Photoshop and Lightroom. I also do some video work and are playing some games like COD mw2 and F1 2014. As you can see I am not really hardcore into gaming...much more into processing my photos. My budget is arround 1000-1300 euros (1100-1400$).

So here is my list of parts I thought would work quit well, but I want to here your opinion which components you would prefer for this type of post processing.

CPU: Intel Core i7 5820k

Mainboard: MSI X99S SLI Plus

RAM: Panram Ninja-V white DIMM Kit 16 GB

PSU: Corsair RM550

Case: Fractal Design R5 Black window

CPU cooler (air): Noctua NH-D 15

CPU cooler (water): H110

GPU: ASUS Strix GTX 970 4GB

I already hava a SSD and a HDD and a OS. I am not sure if water - cooling or air-cooling, would like to hear your opinions. I also don't know about the 970...is the problem with the VRAM a big problem for me or not? Lots of questions going on in my head. If it would cost a little bit more I'd have no problem with that.

Andi Roth

http://aroth.at/

I'm planning to build a Pc for processing my photos in Photoshop and Lightroom. I also do some video work and are playing some games like COD mw2 and F1 2014. As you can see I am not really hardcore into gaming...much more into processing my photos. My budget is arround 1000-1300 euros (1100-1400$).

So here is my list of parts I thought would work quit well, but I want to here your opinion which components you would prefer for this type of post processing.

CPU: Intel Core i7 5820k

Mainboard: MSI X99S SLI Plus

RAM: Panram Ninja-V white DIMM Kit 16 GB

PSU: Corsair RM550

Case: Fractal Design R5 Black window

CPU cooler (air): Noctua NH-D 15

CPU cooler (water): H110

GPU: ASUS Strix GTX 970 4GB

I already hava a SSD and a HDD and a OS. I am not sure if water - cooling or air-cooling, would like to hear your opinions. I also don't know about the 970...is the problem with the VRAM a big problem for me or not? Lots of questions going on in my head. If it would cost a little bit more I'd have no problem with that.

VRAM isnt a deal, linus did a video and has talked about it several times, no need to worry unless you're doing 4K gamming or very intensive 1440p