Build Help Please!

So this would be around my maximum budget, and I am happy with everything in the parts list but I was just wanting someone to confirm if everything is compatible and would fit in the case, also if you have any suggestions to make the build better please tell me, just no amd, I know nothing about them and am an Intel/nvidia fanboy :D

https://www.pccasegear.com/index.php?main_page=wish_lists&wlcId=415906&action=wish_lists

So this would be around my maximum budget, and I am happy with everything in the parts list but I was just wanting someone to confirm if everything is compatible and would fit in the case, also if you have any suggestions to make the build better please tell me, just no amd, I know nothing about them and am an Intel/nvidia fanboy :D

Everything is good except the power supply. Do not get the RM850 for that price. This is way better and even cheaper. http://www.pccasegear.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=15_1619&products_id=27993

"Rawr XD"

https://www.pccasegear.com/index.php?main_page=wish_lists&wlcId=415906&action=wish_lists

this is for gaming? or like video editing, 3d rendering?

First off, there is nothing wrong with AMD. Once you have experienced both an AMD and Nvidia/Intel product, then you have the right to choose sides.

Build looks good, though I would ditch the i7 for a 4690k, as unless you're doing media production, the i7 is just a waste of money. Also, you don't need the Wifi card. There's no point in having a rig like that, and using Wifi :P

First off, there is nothing wrong with AMD. Once you have experienced both an AMD and Nvidia/Intel product, then you have the right to choose sides.

Build looks good, though I would ditch the i7 for a 4690k, as unless you're doing media production, the i7 is just a waste of money. Also, you don't need the Wifi card. There's no point in having a rig like that, and using Wifi :P

What ? He might need WiFi nothing wrong with WiFi

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT

What ? He might need WiFi nothing wrong with WiFi

Unless you have a good router, Wifi in a desktop is a waste of time, and money.

Unless you have a good router, Wifi in a desktop is a waste of time, and money.

pfftttt ok hahahahaha

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT

this is for gaming? or like video editing, 3d rendering?

It's for both I guess but not really 3d rendering

pfftttt ok hahahahaha

Yeah in my house I cannot access anything other than Wifi so sadly I can't use an Ethernet cable

If you post in New Builds and Planning and ask for help, the forum can suggest a good build.

http://linustechtips.com/main/forum/18-new-builds-and-planning/

...be sure to include your budget and what you're intending to use it for. E.G. Video / photo processing or just gaming etc.

Also, if you're buying it for a specific MMO or Online game that you intend to play more than anything else include that info too as some games favour specific hardware and it can be worth buying accordingly.

:0)

"I try to put good out into the world...that way I can believe it's out there." --CKN                  “How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.” --Wayne Dyer            

[Needs Updating] My PC: i5-10600K @TBD / 32GB DDR4 @4000MHz / Z490 AORUS Elite AC / Titan RTX / Samsung 1TB 960 Evo / EVGA SuperNova 850 T2

If you post in New Builds and Planning and ask for help, the forum can suggest a good build.

http://linustechtips.com/main/forum/18-new-builds-and-planning/

...be sure to include your budget and what you're intending to use it for. E.G. Video / photo processing or just gaming etc.

Also, if you're buying it for a specific MMO or Online game that you intend to play more than anything else include that info too as some games favour specific hardware and it can be worth buying accordingly.

:0)

Ah okay, thank you this is my first time on the forum, only signed up literally 2 minutes before I posted.

At the price you're paying for your wifi card, I think it might cost just as much to get Powerline. You'll get much better latency and speeds than wifi. If you're unable to, I'd rather get an Intel wifi card, the 7260AC or similar rather than Asus as I have poor experiences with their wifi equipment- the USB-N13 and the RT-N53 both are unreliable and have strange speed issues. I would also spend a little less for the motherboard and spring for an Asus or MSI board rather than Asrock and Gigabyte, especially Gigabyte although I have 0 experiences with Asrock. Everything else seems solid except for this- how are you going to install Windows without an optical drive? Do you already own one?

At the price you're paying for your wifi card, I think it might cost just as much to get Powerline. You'll get much better latency and speeds than wifi. If you're unable to, I'd rather get an Intel wifi card, the 7260AC or similar rather than Asus as I have poor experiences with their wifi equipment- the USB-N13 and the RT-N53 both are unreliable and have strange speed issues. I would also spend a little less for the motherboard and spring for an Asus or MSI board rather than Asrock and Gigabyte, especially Gigabyte although I have 0 experiences with Asrock. Everything else seems solid except for this- how are you going to install Windows without an optical drive? Do you already own one?

I own an external drive that plugs in via USB but thanks for the suggestions