Red Faction Guerilla

destroyer8769

Does anyone know if its good? Its going for $4 usd on steam at the moment and was wondering if it was worth it. Does the game-play, physics and graphics hold up today?

Its alright, but nothing mindblowing, I only bought it to blow up buildings (#singularitybombFTW).

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

not long ago the whole collection was 5 bucks. I thought Gorilla was lot's of mindless fun. I played it for the first time last year and I didn't notice it's age at all. Looked good and ran well. 

Ok thanks, I only noticed it after nerd3 played it and the physics looked fun.

Yeah messing around in this game is kinda fun :)

Its alright, but nothing mindblowing, I only bought it to blow up buildings (#singularitybombFTW).

#NanorifleFTW

My modded Air 540 build

Spoiler

It's decent enough to give it a go. I enjoyed the game, although it doesn't go into the story in as much depth as i'd like, as you don't get to learn about characters properly.

But i'd recommend you to stay the hell away from Red Faction Armageddon. They royally cocked that game up with the ending.

Red Faction 1 is the best in the series overall. Red Faction 2 is a bit meh, but quite enjoyable nonetheless.

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

For what I played of it I enjoyed it.  It is a game I got to get back to playing.  Oh and yes it is worth buying just for the fact that there are the destructible environments.  As for the graphics there are games today that are fun that are not earth shattering when it comes to graphics so don't get all caught up in that stuff.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S