I will be having a 3 day gaming marathon,need suggestions on what to play.

trainergames

I will be having a 3 day gaming marathon because i did something to my hip(have no idea of the who,what,when,where,why,it just started hurting),i went to the doctor and she sent me for an x-ray,well it will be up to 3 day for her to get and look at the x-ray,well for those 3 days she does not want me to work so i don't hurt it more.

So i decided to have gaming marathon instead of sitting around bored.

Well i don't think i could play the same game for all 3 days,i tend to get bored of a game after a few hours,but may come back to it the next day.

I will either play games i already have,or if you guys can suggest a good game for $20 or less i may buy one,but i can only afford about $20 to spend.

Here is my steam games on top of that i have Diablo 3,and i have BF3 and Dragon Age Origins in Origin.

If suggesting multiple games,please put them in the order you think i should play them in.

I do plan on taking breaks every few hours,drinking plenty of water and i plan on getting at least 8 hours of sleep everyday.

thank you guys so much for them help.

| I7 2600@4.2Ghz | Corsair A70 w/H100 fans | 16GB DDR3 1333Mhz | MSI Z77A G45 Gaming | Corsair TX650 | XFX R9 380 | 2x 120GB Samsung 840 SSD in RAID 0 | 2x Seagate 500GB in RAID 0 | 750GB Seagate | 500GB WDHDD + 500GB WD USB HDD | Sound Blaster Recon | Antec Sonta Case | HP LP2480zx @1920x1200 | Acer H243H @1920x1080 | BenQ EW2440

You could get half way through fallout 3/new vegas. Make 3 new characters on skyrim including a lizard wizard. Play cities skylines. Get to Jupiter in kerbel space program. Watch all the lord of the rings and play the games. Beat ziggurat on endless. Play the harder doom game and lose. Eat people as a shark in depth.

Edit saw your games. Bioshock. Metro 2033. Fallout. Could be 3 days.

play 1 game youve never played before and get good at it; it can easily spark an interest in that game

My Build: 4690k @ 4.7 GHz, ASUS Strix 970 @ 1316 MHz, H105, Corsair Vengeance Pro @ 1600 MHz, H440, RM750

Civ 5. Or get something like the Total War series.

....Or Farming Simulator. I put about 50hrs in about a week. :P

Planetside 2 is a really good FREE TO PLAY game, you should try!

I just spent a long time playing Shadow of Mordor. It's awesome, I love it. Maybe consider picking it up.

Just saw your price limit. Maybe try Super Meat Boy or The Binding of Isaac Rebirth.

CPU: i7-4790K --- HEATSINK: NZXT Kraken X61 --- MOBO: Asus Z97-A --- GPU: GTX 970 Strix --- RAM: 16GB ADATA XPG --- SSD: 512GB MX100 | 256GB BX200 HDD: 1TB WD Black --- PSU: EVGA SuperNova G2 --- CASE: NZXT H440 --- DISPLAY3 x Dell U2414H --- KEYBOARD: Pok3r (Clears) --- MOUSE: Logitech G Pro --- OS: Windows 10