Snapdragon 800 GPU to bridge the gap between PC and Mobile

NeutronGTX

According to an article on Anandtech the Snapdragon 800 has seriously managed to close the gap between itself and older generation PCs. I personally think this is awesome, imagine if your mobile was as powerful as your few years old mid-range PC.

http://www.anandtech.com/show/7082/snapdragon-800-msm8974-performance-preview-qualcomm-mobile-development-tablet/6

CPU: i5 2500K @ 4.2GHZ, GPU: AMD Radeon RX 480 4GB, RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8gb (2X4GB) 1600MHZ, Mobo: Asus P8Z77M, Chassis: Phanteks P400s Tempered Glass editionStorage: Seagate 1TB + Samsung 2TB In RAID 0 + Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Sound Card: Asus Xonar DS, Mouse: Steelseries Sensei, Keyboard: CM Storm Quick Fire Pro, Monitor: BenQ G2410HD + Samsung SA1900

Yes! Block block indeed :)

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

Oh, wow. 

Intel shouldn't be worrying about AMD as a competitor.

ARM should be their biggest fear, and they should do something about it.

wonder how tegra 4 compares

Case: Cubitek MiniCube CPU: i5-3570k @ 4.7GHz GPU: Asus GTX 670 DirectCUII MoBo: Asus P8Z77-i Deluxe/WD RAM: G.Skill Sniper 2133MHz

SSD: Sandisk Extreme 120GB HDD: WD Black 2TB AIO Water Cooler: Antec Kuhler 620 Fans: Corsair SP120 Thermal Paste: MX4

Headphones: Grado SR-80i Keyboard: Corsair K65 Mouse: Mionix Naos 8200 Monitor: Asus MX279H Phone: HTC One Tablet: Nexus 7 (2013)

And people are telling me that consoles won't be caught up by mobiles and tablets. They'll be the first major electronic device to get the full frontal blow of these mobiles and tablets when they finally equal and surpass them.

It doesn't matter, high end smartphones wobt ever come close to high end pcs because you simply have a lot more room for components. This should be a concern not for us pc gamers but for consoles because they only upgrade once every 6-7 years while phones get upgraded every year.

#OhCrap #KilledMyWife

Oh, wow. 

Intel shouldn't be worrying about AMD as a competitor.

ARM should be their biggest fear, and they should do something about it.

They already are worrying and they are already doing something about it - Atom based phones.

Cool.

I mean, for the user, performance is all visual anyway.  Today's iOS/WindowsPhone handset with butter smooth animations will feel faster than your 5 year old XP machine regardless of the actual performance delta.  It's only when you start running real productivity applications that you start to see real performance, which you can't do much of on mobile anyway.

Intel Core i7-7700K | EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 FTW | ASUS ROG Strix Z270G Gaming | 32GB G-Skill TridentZ RGB DDR4-3200 | Corsair AX860i

Cooler Master MasterCase Pro 3 Samsung 950 Pro 256GB | Samsung 850 Evo 1TB | EKWB Custom Loop | Noctua NF-F12(x4)/NF-A14 LTT Special Edition

Dell S2716DGR | Corsair K95 RGB Platinum (Cherry MX Brown) | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | FiiO E17 DAC/Amp | Beyerdynamic DT990 Pro