Drivers

loganrp
Go to solution Solved by zonahbear,

Intel Chipset Software Installation Utility (DO FIRST)

update bios

audio

AMT

Free fall sensor

ricoh memory card reader

intel hd graphics driver

Dell Multi-Touch Touchpad Driver

sorry, i cant get into email right now, i dont have my phone and i have 2 step verification

Hey,

Hope you all are having a fantastic day :D. I need some help installing drivers. I bought this Dell Latitude E4310 off of ebay in pristine condition for $127, and upon installing windows, I found that the drivers page has 70 ish drivers, some not even related to the laptop. My question to you all is; could you create a download list and email it to me @ contact@aexirogaming.com? I only want the absolutly important drivers. To save you time, exclude the any WLAN drivers as I have replaced the OEM WLAN card with a much better one. I know there are a few drivers that are no question, must be installed, but I am not familiar with dell's drivers and the names of all of them, therfore ones that don't stand out, may be important but not look as important. I tried sorting the drivers using importance sorting however Dell marks 80% of them important.

Drivers: http://www.dell.com/support/home/us/en/04/product-support/product/latitude-e4310/drivers

Intel Chipset Software Installation Utility (DO FIRST)

update bios

audio

AMT

Free fall sensor

ricoh memory card reader

intel hd graphics driver

Dell Multi-Touch Touchpad Driver

sorry, i cant get into email right now, i dont have my phone and i have 2 step verification

i5-4690k @ 4.2GHz | Asus Radeon R9 290 DirectCU II | Hyper 212 EVO | ASRock Z97 Extreme3 | Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1866MHz, Corsair XMS 4GB | 850 EVO 250GB, random 1TB drive | Corsair 200R | EVGA SuperNOVA 750W | Rosewill RK-9000BR | Logitech G700s | Logitech G930 | ViewSonic VG2427wm, Dell S2209W, Dell S2009W

Dell Inspiron 3147

Latitude E5420, Samsung 840 EVO 250gb, 12gb RAM, 1600x900 display

Pentium G3258 @ 3.2GHz | WD Red 2TB x3 in RAID-Z, Crucial MX100 128GB(cache drive) | Fractal Design Node 304 | Gigabyte GA-H97N-WIFI | Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB | EVGA 500B

HTC One M8 64GB, Droid Razr M

Thank you so much!

welcome, also check in device manager for any "unknown devices" etc

i5-4690k @ 4.2GHz | Asus Radeon R9 290 DirectCU II | Hyper 212 EVO | ASRock Z97 Extreme3 | Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1866MHz, Corsair XMS 4GB | 850 EVO 250GB, random 1TB drive | Corsair 200R | EVGA SuperNOVA 750W | Rosewill RK-9000BR | Logitech G700s | Logitech G930 | ViewSonic VG2427wm, Dell S2209W, Dell S2009W

Dell Inspiron 3147

Latitude E5420, Samsung 840 EVO 250gb, 12gb RAM, 1600x900 display

Pentium G3258 @ 3.2GHz | WD Red 2TB x3 in RAID-Z, Crucial MX100 128GB(cache drive) | Fractal Design Node 304 | Gigabyte GA-H97N-WIFI | Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB | EVGA 500B

HTC One M8 64GB, Droid Razr M

I really needed a cheap but decent laptop for while my laptop is in the shop and I'm not home to use my desktop PC. I got started with Dell computers after I won a Dell Optiplex 790 on Ebay back in November 2014, and that's what really got me started with computers. I had always liked them but didn't know enough about them to do anything since I only had my old laptop from 2010. In October 2014, I got a brand new laptop (specs on profile), which then led me into winning the Dell Optiplex, which then led to me building my own PC after discovering the Dell was too locked town to OEM parts to upgrade and make equivalent to a gaming PC, at this point I'd already bought a $189 gaming keyboard and $200 monitor. Funny thing is, I used to hate Dell, but now, I love em'. Especially the buisness grade machines, because they are built like tanks. You helped me a lot c:

I really needed a cheap but decent laptop for while my laptop is in the shop and I'm not home to use my desktop PC. I got started with Dell computers after I won a Dell Optiplex 790 on Ebay back in November 2014, and that's what really got me started with computers. I had always liked them but didn't know enough about them to do anything since I only had my old laptop from 2010. In October 2014, I got a brand new laptop (specs on profile), which then led me into winning the Dell Optiplex, which then led to me building my own PC after discovering the Dell was too locked town to OEM parts to upgrade and make equivalent to a gaming PC, at this point I'd already bought a $189 gaming keyboard and $200 monitor. Funny thing is, I used to hate Dell, but now, I love em'. Especially the buisness grade machines, because they are built like tanks. You helped me a lot c: