Windows

So we all hate buying windows it cost so much is there any truth to those claims of cheaper windows on other sites? Should you trust them? Is there any way to get windows without the 120 dollar price tag? If so would much appreciate the information.

G2a.com

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.

I used ebay - I got Windows 8.1 Pro for £40

Just make sure that the Version of Windows is Legit and so is the seller... 

so youve done it before and it worked out?

You need to quote people for them to get notifications or @ their username.

If by other means, then yes. I have never bought Windows before..

If by does G2A work then yes, it does.

G2a.com

you only save like $25 that way, might as well go with the reputable seller like newegg for 110

you only save like $25 that way, might as well go with the reputable seller like newegg for 110

https://www.g2a.com/windows-8-professional-32-64-bit-cd-key-global.html g2a shield and it's perfectly safe.

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.

well I guess im an idiot cause I saw 8.1 regular for $80 so I went with newegg for 100 lol

Haha common mistake. You can get it even cheaper too. Just have to find the right seller.

Many keys on G2A are with limited availability, being actually MSDN Academic copies. Even if you buy the protection plan it will not help you much, because they only check if you can use them to activate your copy of Windows. 

If yo udon't have a problem with this then yes, go for it (with the involved riscs). If lucky enough you can actually get a real deal.

Sure there are cheaper ways, but talking about them would probably violate the TOS.  Buy a legitimate copy.  OR, use Linux Mint or Ubuntu for free.