(Canada) rogers new internet speeds? any thoughts?

crispfact

If you live in the land of the cold north, and you recently looked at rogers internet site they have updated there plans, and the highest one is 250 Mbps down and 20 up, unlimited for 94.99 (first 3 months its 64.99) I couldn't stop but think that it might be too good to be true.. Does anyone have this service or something like it and could tell me if its actually legitiment?

Iv been waiting for this day since I got rid of them 7 years ago. Finally a big canadian ISP having unlimited bandwith

Hmm what's their price for 25-60 down

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

I still don't believe in Rogers, their customer service? The worst. Mobile service? REALLY BAD. Internet? No experience, so not really my field, but Rogers needs to step up their game. Even if this is legit, I'm not about to try and switch, it'd probably be a nightmare.

Downloading programs from CNet is not a good idea, as they will commonly include unwanted, and sometimes dangerous bloatware... The more you know.

Ugh I was with Rogers for all 3 services (home phone, TV, Internet) and it mixed. TV and home phone weren't bad, but Internet sucked.

I also had a mobile plan with them, and that absolutely sucked so much. Wouldn't go with them again. And don't even get me started on customer service.

If you live in the land of the cold north, and you recently looked at rogers internet site they have updated there plans, and the highest one is 250 Mbps down and 20 up, unlimited for 94.99 (first 3 months its 64.99) I couldn't stop but think that it might be too good to be true.. Does anyone have this service or something like it and could tell me if its actually legitiment?

I have 150/15 from Rogers and we get abouy 198/17

I've heard quite a lot of mixed reviews about Rogers, but generally we've had a pretty good experience with them (all our services w/ them). Depends on where you are I guess.

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

Hmm what's their price for 25-60 down

74.99 a month, 50 for the first 3 months

well i have a cousin who has it, he's paying for 250 mbps, and his wired connection is insane, somewhere usually around 300 mbps.

rogers mobile is dirt. rogers cable i find to be usable, not bad. roger home phone is crap (*from my friends opinion). bell internet is crap (im with for the meantime, 90 bucks a month for 6 down and 1 up.). bell home phone is good. bell mobile is dirt. no sure about fibe tv, but i have friends with a whole list of problems.. i wouldn't bother. mobile im with virgin mobile, i got a sick deal on my phone, 0 dollar gaxaly note 3 35 bucks a month, unlimited call and texting with some data in there.. not sure. if your gonna go mobile go virgin mobile.