Mouse Scroll Wheel Problems?

I just got a new mouse, but the scroll wheel is a bit messed up.  On one side of the scroll wheel, it is easy to scroll with little resistance but tactile bumps, however the other side is harder to scroll with less tactile bumps.  It is not extremely annoying, but it is noticeable, and I would like to know if there is any way to fix this issue?

what mouse?

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Yea its probably better if you tell us the model of the mouse, might just be a weird function.

I just got a new mouse, but the scroll wheel is a bit messed up.  On one side of the scroll wheel, it is easy to scroll with little resistance but tactile bumps, however the other side is harder to scroll with less tactile bumps.  It is not extremely annoying, but it is noticeable, and I would like to know if there is any way to fix this issue?

what mouse?

Yea its probably better if you tell us the model of the mouse, might just be a weird function.

Yes, he needs to tell us what mouse it is. But, you guys need to quote him, because it usually does not notify a user if t hey don't select the "Follow this thread" option when they make the thread as it not selected by default. He is now offline and you'll probably have to wait a while before he comes back online to figure it out :P

Downloading programs from CNet is not a good idea, as they will commonly include unwanted, and sometimes dangerous bloatware... The more you know.

Yes, he needs to tell us what mouse it is. But, you guys need to quote him, because it usually does not notify a user if t hey don't select the "Follow this thread" option when they make the thread as it not selected by default. He is now offline and you'll probably have to wait a while before he comes back online to figure it out :P

His loss, you make a thread, you follow it... simple as that.

:P, sorry, it was my ice cream time xD.  It is a Razer Orobors.  It works flawlessly except for that one minor annoyance.

It isn't really noticeable when I scroll fast, but small accurate scrolling it is more noticeable.

:P, sorry, it was my ice cream time xD.  It is a Razer Orobors.  It works flawlessly except for that one minor annoyance.

I don't think that's normal... Maybe look at some reviews of it, I believe linus has an old review of it. I don't remember there being something distinctly listed with a function for varying resistances with the mouse. Maybe look into that and take it back and try and get it replaced.

Downloading programs from CNet is not a good idea, as they will commonly include unwanted, and sometimes dangerous bloatware... The more you know.

I don't think that's normal... Maybe look at some reviews of it, I believe linus has an old review of it. I don't remember there being something distinctly listed with a function for varying resistances with the mouse. Maybe look into that and take it back and try and get it replaced.

Okay, I'll check it out.

Okay, I'll check it out.

Have you found anything out? :)

Have you found anything out? :)

Not yet, I've been pretty backed up lately.  I am putting it off until I get back from vacation, and then I will get all my tech issues solved.  My laptop service tag is apparently registered to another name and address, my Nvidia Shield buttons and thumbsticks are sticking and wearing out, my computer keyboard randomly sticks, and my mouse is doing its thing.  I am gunna have a great time with customer service!