Audio Technica ATH-Sport

sperkowsky

Hello, as many of you guys know my channel was hacked. www.techclash.me and this is the first review I have done since.

If you do not like to read you can watch the video linked at the bottom but I would like to provide a typed response also

Review of ATH-Sport or Sonic Sport 3s

Ok so you are probably wondering what sonic sport means. Sonics fast and I like sports but how does that apply to a pair of earbuds.

These are audio technicas mid range solution to the sport ear bud craze. To start off you have ipx5 waterproof rating which means after that long difficult workout you can wash them off. To get it straight you can’t swim with these things but you can definately go out in the rain without being scared.

To go to more of technical specs they have 10 mm drivers, a frequency response of 15-25,000 hertz. They have an impedance of 102 ohms and weigh only 9.5 grams.

some of the more consumer comforts.

to start it has a material on the top of the cable that is flexible but stays where you want it. They also have special ear tips that are ridged in such a way that they let some noise in that way if your running you can hear things like a siren. Those come in small medium and large but they also have the normal silicone bits in extra small, small medium and large, which I think is a nice touch. And to finish this segment up it has an awesome little case that is well made and protects them enough to where I would never be worried throwing them into my bag.

Pictures

XzzW5w2l.jpg

F12B1Ygl.jpg

VvtQ4sZl.jpg

jKm8oUTl.jpg

3xdYV9Ul.jpg

TZahp5ql.jpg

qKQbhM4l.jpg

9rbXzfRl.jpg

4u8oagzl.jpg

Ok so the review

Pros
1.Price - 45 pounds so about $70
2.Sound Quality (sound stage especially and deep bass) - Says it all 
3.eartips - Nice size selections and comfy
4.comfort - I slept with them on if that says anything
5.stay on - I did a handstand and they didnt budge
6.weight - 9.2grams
7.case - really high quality soft and tiny
8.looks - they look sick

Cons or should I say Con
1.cable thickness - it feels cheap and thin but is long enough 

So I really do recommend these to anyone needing mid range sports ear buds

Link to buy

video

Thanks for reading or watching - Sam

• 2 weeks later...
-snip-

I havent been on the forum in a while and just noticed this so sorry for bumping this. Its funny because whiskers is my good friend. before I do something like this I always ask one of my friends who are mods and none of them have issues with it. However as another poster said backseat moderating is not allowed