Needs some tips on where i could put some cathodes in a Corsair  750d. I also wanted to see some examples or thoughts on how i could hide the wires plus adapter. Oh I am trying to hide the lights so its not to hard on the eyes. 

A basic thing you could do is put one tube right at the top, against the side with the window and one on the bottom, also against the window. I forget how big the "bezel" is on the windowed panel so I'm going off the assumption that it's big enough to hide the tubes. If not hopefully someone else has a better suggestion :)

for the cables route them behind the mobo tray.

My posts are in a constant state of editing :)

CPU: i7-4790k @ 4.7Ghz MOBO: ASUS ROG Maximums VII Hero  GPU: Asus GTX 780ti Directcu ii SLI RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance PSU: Corsair AX860 Case: Corsair 450D Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 250 GB, WD Black 1TB Cooling: Corsair H100i with Noctua fans Monitor: ASUS ROG Swift

laptop

Some ASUS model. Has a GT 550M, i7-2630QM, 4GB or ram and a WD Black SSD/HDD drive. MacBook Pro 13" base model
Apple stuff from over the years
iPhone 5 64GB, iPad air 128GB, iPod Touch 32GB 3rd Gen and an iPod nano 4GB 3rd Gen. Both the touch and nano are working perfectly as far as I can tell :)

I would advise agents using cathodes, stick to LED's

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

I agree with Altecice, LEDs last longer, use less power and are brighter.

If you decide to get LEDs, you can check out my LED store located -HERE- 
Forum member Lays did a quick review in this topic - Click Here, and forum member jtai117 uses them in his computer, you can see the pictures he posted here - Click Here -
All LED strips are hand made by me and almost everything is customization, from power cable length (10cm to 2 meters), to connector type(3pin fan* or 4pin molex*), the power cable is also sleeved in High Density Black Paracord.

If you have any questions feel free to ask me here or in a private message.

Official Profile for Addon Customs LTD and Custom Acrylics
Addon Customs -
Custom LED Lighting | Single colour and RGB available, hand sleeved | Now making Phanteks Case compatible LED KITS
Custom Acrylics - Custom computer parts | GPU backplates, Fan Grills, NZXT H440 Fascias and PSU covers | 3D printing and Laser Cutting Service available.

I agree with Altecice, LEDs last longer, use less power and are brighter.

If you decide to get LEDs, you can check out my LED store located -HERE- 

Forum member Lays did a quick review in this topic - Click Here, and forum member jtai117 uses them in his computer, you can see the pictures he posted here - Click Here -

All LED strips are hand made by me and almost everything is customization, from power cable length (10cm to 2 meters), to connector type(3pin fan* or 4pin molex*), the power cable is also sleeved in High Density Black Paracord.

If you have any questions feel free to ask me here or in a private message.

Do i need some kind of adapter with most LEDS like a Molex 

Do i need some kind of adapter with most LEDS like a Molex 

Our LED strips are made to be instantly plugged into your PC.

When ordering you need to select which connector you would like to use (either a 4pin molex or a 3pin Fan) you will also need to check you have a spare connector in your PC (same type as the one you chose for the LED strip). 

Official Profile for Addon Customs LTD and Custom Acrylics
Addon Customs -
Custom LED Lighting | Single colour and RGB available, hand sleeved | Now making Phanteks Case compatible LED KITS
Custom Acrylics - Custom computer parts | GPU backplates, Fan Grills, NZXT H440 Fascias and PSU covers | 3D printing and Laser Cutting Service available.