Do I need two radiators?

In my loop I want to cool a graphics card and the cpu and I am getting 420mm rad (Three 140mm fans) that is 55mm. Should I get a 240mm Rad also or will I be fine. I will be doing a little overclocking but not extreme overclocking. 

420mm long 55m thick would be perfectly adequate. A second radiator wouldn't go amiss though, especially since it would be easier to add a second graphics card in the future than adding both a graphics card and radiator.

A single 420mm rad is fine for cooling a cpu and a single gpu. You only needed the second rad if you were to cool a second gpu, as well.

Personal Build Project "Rained-On"

helped building up the CPU Overclocking Database and GPU Overclocking Database, check them out ;)

#KilledMyWife #MakeBombs #LinusIsNotFunny || Please, dont use non-default grey font colors. Think about the night-theme users! ;)

no, one is more than enough

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

also before you watercool make sure that you will be happy with your computer for a while changing anything is a huge pain with watercooling

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

A single 420mm rad is fine for cooling a cpu and a single gpu. You only needed the second rad if you were to cool a second gpu, as well.

So I am going to get a Phanteks Enthoo luxe an If I place a 240mm rad in the front will there be any places where I can but hard drives.

Dazmode said a good rule of thumb is one fan per component for a 50-60mm thick rad (the motherboard's vrm, chipset, ram etc counting as 1)

So I am going to get a Phanteks Enthoo luxe an If I place a 240mm rad in the front will there be any places where I can but hard drives.

You could buy a bracket that allows for HDD mounting in the 5.25" front bay. Otherwise, there is no other spot for HDD mounting. There are SSD brackets on the back of the motherboard tray, but an HDD wont fit.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

You could place your drives under the powersupply cover.

You could buy a bracket that allows for HDD mounting in the 5.25" front bay. Otherwise, there is no other spot for HDD mounting. There are SSD brackets on the back of the motherboard tray, but an HDD wont fit.

am using one of those, didnt know I had it until I went rooting through some boxes, its been a life saver for sure.

i5 4670k @4.2ghz / MSI Z87 G45 / EVGA GTX 960 SSC / Samsung  840 EVo SSD / WD Green 1tb HDD / Corsair H75 / Corsair Obsidian 750D / Corsair CS750M

You could place your drives under the powersupply cover.

Really? That is actually kinda cool. Thumbs up to Phanteks since they included that.

They don't include it but there is enough space to put them if you make a something to mount it. And thanks to the cover you won't see how it is mounted