LFG for Borderlands. I am sick of playing 1P.

DeViLzzz

LFG for Borderlands.  I am sick of playing 1P.  I was going to make a separate character to play MPer but for now I don't mind using my level 30+ to play with someone at a similar level.  I am at the point with single player where it is just death after death after death.  In regards to gear I now have a lazer weapon and there are like aliens I was fighting.  Something happened when I got all the pieces of the key to the vault or I don't know.  Anyway the game is getting tougher to enjoy as a 1P game.  It is now 9:17 am EST and willing to start playing coop right now.

Borderlandscover.jpg

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

Well found someone nice enough to let me host and start from the beginning while he was a little bit ahead of me and now I have a person to coop with for the future.  Our characters we used will only be used for our game.  :)  Anyway that is the plan and I hope it stays that way.

I can play but im pretty low level

Well you would fit right in cuz we are taking this slow eh.  What level are you?  This other person and I are under level 10 so you could join us in the future.  The thing is I am looking for people who will not level their character on their own when we are not playing together.  This character you make is to be for our game only. 

What is your Steam name? Slash007?  Is that still it?

Update: I searched your name and got a few.  I am not sure who you are.

Well you would fit right in cuz we are taking this slow eh.  What level are you?  This other person and I are under level 10 so you could join us in the future.  The thing is I am looking for people who will not level their character on their own when we are not playing together.  This character you make is to be for our game only. 

What is your Steam name? Slash007?  Is that still it?

Ye with the clan tag infront. same picture.

=T$E=Slash007

Is this you?

Update: Yes it is you and I sent the friend invite.

I beat the game and all the DLC a long time ago and uninstalled it for other games. I can install it and start over. My Steam name is Wolfie2554 and I have a StarCraft Dark Templar avatar.

I beat the game and all the DLC a long time ago and uninstalled it for other games. I can install it and start over. My Steam name is Wolfie2554 and I have a StarCraft Dark Templar avatar.

Don't play it if you don't want to really.  I will add you though if you like to my LTT list at least.  If you do want to play Borderlands specifically then I will add you to that list of mine.

Don't play it if you don't want to really.  I will add you though if you like to my LTT list at least.  If you do want to play Borderlands specifically then I will add you to that list of mine.

I do want to play it. I miss a lot of the stuff in that game. I miss Fyerstone before Jack ruined it.

I would LOVE TO PLAY

Nvidia is to Dr Dre Beets as AMD is to KFC.

One makes you broke, the other you can get more of and have a midnight snack from the fridge when hungry again. Once you go Nvidia, you go broked, turn into an Elitist, or get the incorrect amount of VRAM.

- WCCFTECH

I was only 9 years old. I loved Fifflaren so much, I had all the NiP merchandise and matches pirated. I prayed to Fifflaren every night before bed. Thanking him for the life I have been given. Fifflaren is love I say. Fifflaren is life. My dad hears and calls me a fuckhead. I knew he was just jelly of my passion for Fifflaren. I called him a Sw@yer. He hits me and sends me to go to sleep. I'm crying now, and my face hurts. I lay in bed and it's really cold. A warmth is moving towards me. I feel someone touching me. I feel someone touching me. It's Fifflaren. I am so happy. He whispers in my ear; "this is my pyjama". He grabs me with his powerful Swedish hands and puts me on my hands and knees. I'm ready. I spread my ass cheeks for Fifflaren. He penetrates my butt-hole. It hurts so much but I do it for Fifflaren. I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water. I push against his force. I want to please Fifflaren. He roars a viking roar as he fills my butt with his love. My dad walks in. Fifflaren looks straight into his eyes and says; "He is a ninja now". Fifflaren is love, Fifflaren is life 

I would LOVE TO PLAY

I searched for you on Steam and could not find you.  What is your nick now?

I searched for you on Steam and could not find you.  What is your nick now?

https://steamcommunity.com/id/Unlikelyjoker/

I cant play now though. HDMI cable keeps cutting out and Katowice is on....

Time for an all night :L

Nvidia is to Dr Dre Beets as AMD is to KFC.

One makes you broke, the other you can get more of and have a midnight snack from the fridge when hungry again. Once you go Nvidia, you go broked, turn into an Elitist, or get the incorrect amount of VRAM.

- WCCFTECH

I was only 9 years old. I loved Fifflaren so much, I had all the NiP merchandise and matches pirated. I prayed to Fifflaren every night before bed. Thanking him for the life I have been given. Fifflaren is love I say. Fifflaren is life. My dad hears and calls me a fuckhead. I knew he was just jelly of my passion for Fifflaren. I called him a Sw@yer. He hits me and sends me to go to sleep. I'm crying now, and my face hurts. I lay in bed and it's really cold. A warmth is moving towards me. I feel someone touching me. I feel someone touching me. It's Fifflaren. I am so happy. He whispers in my ear; "this is my pyjama". He grabs me with his powerful Swedish hands and puts me on my hands and knees. I'm ready. I spread my ass cheeks for Fifflaren. He penetrates my butt-hole. It hurts so much but I do it for Fifflaren. I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water. I push against his force. I want to please Fifflaren. He roars a viking roar as he fills my butt with his love. My dad walks in. Fifflaren looks straight into his eyes and says; "He is a ninja now". Fifflaren is love, Fifflaren is life 

Would we want to talk on skype or teamspeak or soemthin?

The guy I already play with has a headset but God no I really don't want to put one on.  I did it for NHL 15 cuz I understood what I wanted to communicate in playing that game and for WOW when I played it ages ago it was a requirement to at least be listening in raids in most of the guilds I was in so I had a headset on but for this experience I am not ready to be on a headset communicating this and that because I think it will actually distract me from what I am trying to accomplish in the game.  Yeah I want the coop experience but not with talk at this time.  Btw does anyone know if there is a way to type chat in Borderlands?  I haven't seen anything.

By the way if people are wanting to start from scratch and play 2 player coop I don't mind have numerous games on the go. LOL

The guy I already play with has a headset but God no I really don't want to put one on.  I did it for NHL 15 cuz I understood what I wanted to communicate in playing that game and for WOW when I played it ages ago it was a requirement to at least be listening in raids in most of the guilds I was in so I had a headset on but for this experience I am not ready to be on a headset communicating this and that because I think it will actually distract me from what I am trying to accomplish in the game.  Yeah I want the coop experience but not with talk at this time.  Btw does anyone know if there is a way to type chat in Borderlands?  I haven't seen anything.

I think it has type chat

• 2 weeks later...

Well I cleared Borderlands single player and the ending had me chuckling a bit.  It was anti-climatic.  I like it now after the fact removed from the game for a few minutes but man some people will not be happy with the ending. LOL!  As for playing this in the future I am still up for coop and I have one person that I had started playing with but I don't mind starting another character to have for coop games but I would prefer to use certain characters for certain saved games and not have the other person playing with me level up their character on their own.  I want to coop all the way through the game with one or two other people and clear it with so many less deaths. Eh anyway .. another game out of my back log for life in terms of single player.