is this internet speed good enough to play BF3?

lovingGamer

Your download is fine but your upload will cause issues in almost any online game that isn't flash based.

Not true..

It might cause one issue not issues, and that might be lag...

Not true..

It might cause one issue not issues, and that might be lag...

Issues- Lag, Rubber banding, disconnects

"The of and to a in is I that it for you was with on as have but be they"

Issues- Lag, Rubber banding, disconnects

I was playing game with this speed for 4 weeks and i did not get disconnected one time..

What is Rubber banding?

I was playing game with this speed for 4 weeks and i did not get disconnected one time..

What is Rubber banding?

Rubberbanding:

This occurs in online gaming when latency is relatively high. Players (or yourself) will appear to move in one direction, and then suddenly be teleported back several feet where they once were a few seconds ago.

This can be extremely annoying in twitch-based online games such as first person shooters, as it will hinder one's aiming and shooting. Rubberbanding also plagues MMOs, particularily in extremely filled servers with poor hardware configurations. While it isn't as damaging in an MMO environment, rubberbanding still takes away from the overall gaming experience and if at all possible, should be avoided.

(^LoL taken from from urbandictionary of all places)

"The of and to a in is I that it for you was with on as have but be they"

Rubberbanding:

This occurs in online gaming when latency is relatively high. Players (or yourself) will appear to move in one direction, and then suddenly be teleported back several feet where they once were a few seconds ago.

This can be extremely annoying in twitch-based online games such as first person shooters, as it will hinder one's aiming and shooting. Rubberbanding also plagues MMOs, particularily in extremely filled servers with poor hardware configurations. While it isn't as damaging in an MMO environment, rubberbanding still takes away from the overall gaming experience and if at all possible, should be avoided.

(^LoL taken from from urbandictionary of all places)

and that never happend too so i think i'm good i only can't play MAP with 65 players