CPU buying with International card

I already have case problems wherein Directron, OutletPC, and NewEgg blocked my card number because of it's an international card. Can someone give me a better store that offers that? I haven't tried NCIXUS yet though.

Spoiler

Can you use PayPal for these sites?

Sig under construction.

Can you use PayPal for these sites?

Yes. But my PayPal account connects to my bank. I can't add funds because of that.

Spoiler

Yes. But my PayPal account connects to my bank. I can't add funds because of that.

Hm.

Could you get someone else to buy for you, who you could immediately pay back in cash?

Sig under construction.

Hm.

Could you get someone else to buy for you, who you could immediately pay back in cash?

I know someone living in the US, but considering he's in LA, taxes might rocket out of everything

Spoiler

Can't you buy locally? Even if you're able to pay the chance they ship to you is slim or will cost a lot. 

CPU I7 - 4720HQ RAM 2 x 8GB • GPU Nvidia GTX 850M Storage 250GB 850 EVO - 1TB Seagate Hybrid
Keyboard CM Storm QuickFire Rapid-I (MX brown) & Pok3r (MX clear) • Mouse Logitech G502 • Sound Audio-Technica ATH-M50X • OS Windows 10 Pro - Linux Arch 
Storage Asustor AS7004T

Can't you buy locally? Even if you're able to pay the chance they ship to you is slim or will cost a lot. 

There's no Athlon X4 860K locally sold here. I got a courier that only does $10 ship from US to PHL. All-in-all, $90 for a non-local CPU.

Spoiler

There's no Athlon X4 860K locally sold here. I got a courier that only does $10 ship from US to PHL. All-in-all, $90 for a non-local CPU.

You could look into prepaid credit cards

CPU I7 - 4720HQ RAM 2 x 8GB • GPU Nvidia GTX 850M Storage 250GB 850 EVO - 1TB Seagate Hybrid
Keyboard CM Storm QuickFire Rapid-I (MX brown) & Pok3r (MX clear) • Mouse Logitech G502 • Sound Audio-Technica ATH-M50X • OS Windows 10 Pro - Linux Arch 
Storage Asustor AS7004T

How does it work?

you use it like a normal credit card but you paid for it in advance, you can't use more than what you paid for it in the first place.

Storage Asustor AS7004T

you use it like a normal credit card but you paid for it in advance, you can't use more than what you paid for it in the first place.

My card is actually a prepaid credit card.. We locally call it Visa Debit card..

Spoiler